Part 74

Once you're finally done with it, you rush to go in Leah's room. When you step in, Leah can tell there's something wrong.

Leah: Hey babe, what's up?

Georgia: Oooh, you're in room with Zelem, and you're already tired of her talking too much?

Y/n: If only...

You sit on Leah's bed, desperate of the situation. Leah gets a little more concerned, seeing you upset.

Leah: Babe, what's wrong?

Y/n: Sarina put me in the same room as Jordan's.

Georgia: No, she did not do that...

Leah: Seriously?

Y/n: Yeah...

Georgia: Sarina really played a prank on you.

Georgia laughs about it, knowing how hard your relationship is with Jordan since day one. Leah comes sitting next to you on the bed, trying to recomfort you.

Leah: Do you want me to go talk to Sarina?

Y/n: No, it's fine... I guess that Sarina is trying to reconcile us, or something...

Georgia: She's daring...

Leah: Yeah, maybe a little too much... Are you sure you want to share a room with her?

Y/n: I don't want to, but... I have no choice.

Georgia: Try not to kill her...

Y/n: I'll try... She's already annoying me...

Leah: Come on, let's get downstairs, Sarina's meeting will start soon.

You get downstairs with Leah and Georgia, and stay in the common room with everyone, until it's time for the meeting.

Lucy: How's going on with Jordan, upstairs?

Y/n: You knew?

Esme: Y/n, we all knew, actually.

Lotte: It was written on the rooms board.

Y/n: So you all knew and didn't tell me.

Lucy: To be honest, I wanted to know if you would kill each other or not.

Keira: Oh, did someone see Jordan?

Y/n: Very funny...

Alex: Guys, the meeting is about to start, come on.

You all head in the meeting room, for the first one of this England camp. You go sit next to Leah, then she puts her hand on your thigh.

Sarina: Hello everyone... Arnold Clark Cup, that's the goal of the camp. A big preparation before the Euro, this summer... 3 matches... 3 opponents... 270 minutes to add a new trophy on the list... You are 23 players... Your job is to make it count... France, Spain and Australia, here are your opponents. Easy, discipline, rigor and will have to be your moto for the next 14 days... Now, it's time for you to get together and keep writing England football history, cause, I do believe that each one of you were born to be champions. First match is Thursday against France, let's do it again, girls. I'll be waiting for at 4 pm on the training pitch... Thank you, girls, see you later.

Sarina is about to leave the room when you run after her to hold her back .

Y/n: Sarina? Can I talk to you for a sec?

Sarina: Of course, what's going on?

Y/n: I'm sorry to bother you with that, but I think you made a mistake with the rooms.