Part 40

A little while later, everyone is there, at the table, at your place. Your three brothers are here.

Y/n: It's been a while since we haven't everyone from our both families at the same table. It feels really good.

Jacob: So what's going on?

Leah: What do you mean?

Jacob: We are all reunited. There's no birthday, no good excuse. So what's up?

Brooklyn: I agree with Jacob. We know you. You have an announcement to make, right?

Cruz: Are you on the way to divorce?

Victoria: Cruz!

Amanda: Is everything okay, sweetheart?

Leah: We have an announcement to make.

David: Okay, can you both stop being so mysterious, and tell us what is it about?

Y/n: Okay, we have something for you.

Leah goes grabbing two little box and hands them to her mom and Victoria. Jacob joins Amanda and your brother gather around your parents. They open the boxes and see this:

Romeo: No way!

Jacob: Who is pregnant?

Y/n: It's me.

Victoria: You're pregnant, honey?

Y/n: Yes

Brooklyn: That's awesome.

Romeo: I'm gonna be the best uncle.

Jacob: Sorry, Romeo, you won't, this place is already taken.

Cruz: We are gonna be uncles.

Amanda: And I'm gonna be a grandma. My first little grandchild.

Everyone is congratulating you and hugging you two, but your dad. He's the only one who you really care about his mind and what he think about it. David doesn't say anything, in shock from this news.

Y/n: Dad? You don't say anything?

David: What about your career?

Y/n: I'll put it on hold for a year.

David: Why now? You have plenty of time to have children with Leah.

Y/n: Yes, and I still have plenty of time to play football. I'm gonna be a mom, dad. For once in your life, please, accept that I won't play football for a year.

Victoria: What is wrong with you, David?

David: It's okay, Vic.

Victoria: Our daughter just announced us that we're going to be grandparents, and you care about is football. Just forget about it, for once.

There's a real tension in the air. You're quite hurt about the fact that your dad is not really happy about your pregnancy. You try to resist but you can't hold it. You stand up.

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Leah: Babe... Y/n!

You leave the table to go outside to breathe. Leah is about to go after when Jacob takes the leads.

Jacob: No, Leah, I'll go talk to her.

You're sat on a garden chair outside, watching the stars. You're quite angry against your dad. Jacob is coming towards, you don't see him but you can hear him coming. You get trapped.

Y/n: Leah, I don't want to talk.

Jacob: We don't have to talk, if you don't want to.

Y/n: Jacob? Sorry, I thought it was Leah.