Part 6

Steph heads to the medic when Leah rushes over you. You're unconscious and not responding.

Leah: Y/n, do you hear me? Can you open your eyes?

Still not responding. She checks if you're breathing, you are. Leah takes off her jacket and put it on you. Steph runs back to you with the medical team. At the same time, Gio, Katie and Jen pass next to the pitch, witness of the scene in front of them. Gio recognizes your shoes and rushes towards you following by the other girls.

Medics: What happened?

Steph: She kept hitting the ball after training and Leah and I just saw her passing out on the pitch.

Medics: Okay, Y/n can you hear me? Can you squeeze my hand?

Gio: What's going on?

Katie: Is she okay?

Leah takes the girls to the side.

Leah: She passed out, we have no idea why but Steph and I saw her falling down.

Then suddenly, Jonas appears, seeing the amount of people on the pitch, at this time of the day.

Jonas: What going on here? Is it Y/n? What does she has?

Medics: We need to get her to the medical room.

Jonas: Keep update me, I'll call her dad.

Medics: Will do.

You're headed to the medical room of the Arsenal Training Center. Leah is holding your hand, when Steph is helping the medical staff, Gio is following them. You hold Leah's hand too.

Y/n: Le-Leah?

Leah: We're here. You're gonna be okay.

Steph: You scared us.

Medics: Okay, Y/n, can you tell me your name and last name, in which city you are and your birthday.

Y/n: Y/n Beckham, London and I was born on June, 22nde, 2001.

Medics: Okay, great, we just want to watch over you an hour more and you'll be free to go.

Gio: So what was it?

Medics: Probably a drop in blood pressure after intense exertion.

Gio: I'm gonna let Jonas know.

Gio head to Jonas' office. Meanwhile, Jonas is on the phone with your dad.

David: Hey Jonas, how are you?

Jonas: Hi David, I just wanted to let know that Y/n had a little health problem on the pitch today.

David: What kind of health problem? An injury?

Jonas: No injury, we found her unconscious on the pitch after training.

David: What? Did you head her to an hospital?

Jonas: No, she's with the medical team right now...

Someone knock on the door.

Jonas: Come in!

Gio: Hey Jonas, just wanted to let you know that Y/n is awake and she's fine.

Jonas: Thanks Gio. She's okay, David. She's awake and she'll be fine. Y/n is probably gonna stay a little longer with the medical team, but she'll be at home tonight. I'll keep update you, if something else happen to her.

David: Thanks for warning me. Bye Jonas.

Jonas: No problem, bye.

On the your side, Leah is still holding your hand and stroking your hair.