Part 54

Leah stands up and holds out her hand to you. You also get up and go for a walk hand in hand. You walk with the feet in the sea, along the beach. You laugh a little.

Leah: What?

Y/n: You're so beautiful...

Leah: What were you talking about with G? A third what?

Y/n: Talking about you, us, children...

Leah: The boys?

You stop, feet in the sea, facing the horizon. Leah puts her arms around your waist and cuddles you, giving you kisses.

Y/n: No, she asked me if we were planning on having a third child.

Leah: What?

Leah drops her arms, surprised by what you just said to her. You turn to face her. She puts her arms back around your waist as you put yours around her neck.

Y/n: We were just talking, babe. Don't freak out, it came like that in the discussion.

Leah: And what do you think?

Y/n: Honestly, my love, it's not a subject for me, for the moment... The boys are too young, and I have to come back the pitch.

Leah: Alright.

Y/n: You're disappointed?

Leah: No, I understand, it's not the right time.

Y/n: So you want a third child?

Leah: I want everything with you.

Over the next two weeks, you travel around San Diego, visiting all of the big sights. You get home and relax on the sofa after walking most of the day. Leah is asleep on you and you're going through all the photos and memories you, Leah and the other made whilst in San Diego:

You come back in England with Leah. The next day, you and Leah are at preseason training, there are no footballs on the pitches, which only means one thing.

Jen: Fitness testing.

Y/n: Yep.

Beth: I'm already tired just thinking about it.

Steph: We'll be fine.

Jonas comes out of the building and talk to the team before training.

Jonas: I hope you all had a lovely break, you all worked incredibly hard last season, so you definitely deserved it. Fitness testing today, so make sure you are all well hydrated.

Everyone groans and complains at the thought of it, but you like fitness testing, because you know that you're fitness is better than most of the team on the squad. The fitness starts and you go gradually, working hard as per usual. Around the hour mark, people start to slow down. You're still going strong with some of the squad, including Leah.

Leah: I'm gonna beat you.

Y/n: Game on, babe. Game on.

You push yourself hard, over the next 20 minutes, Leah slows down, she's running out of energy. You have kept your pace and are now the only one left running. You keep running, picking up the pace as everyone watches you. You push yourself hard, probably too hard. Jonas shouts at you to tell you to stop but you don't hear him, you want to keep going. You keep running and running for another 10 minutes, then everything goes black. You passed out from exhaustion. The team and medics run over to you. Leah pushes past everyone and holds your hand.

Leah: Y/n? Babe?

You're still passed out and you start to worry the medics. They put you on a stretcher and take you to the medical rooms, Leah holds your hand the whole time, she doesn't leave your side and keeps stroking your hair. You start to wake up slightly.