Part 47

Skip a few days. You haven't talk to Leah that much. She has avoiding all your texts and almost all of your phones calls. You dropped the boys the Leah's parents' house, so they can also spend some times with their other mom. Today, there's a family dinner at your parents' house, so everyone is back in UK: your three brothers and their girlfriends, you and Leah with the twins, are invited. You're already there, the front door bell rings. You go to open.

Y/n: Leah.

Leah: Hey.

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Leah: Your parents invited me.

Y/n: Come in. How are the twins? They slept well?

Leah: They are all fine. I'm their mother.

Y/n: Yeah. Sure.

You go through the dinner, with a tension, really cold and distant with you. Straight when the dinner ends, Leah rushes to put Jack and Lucas back in their car seat. She goes to say "bye" to everyone, then head to her car. You follow her. You don't notice but you two are watched by Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz from the window.

Y/n: Leah. Hey. Thank you for coming.

Leah: I love your family. And Jack and Lucas have the right to see them.

Y/n: Yeah, that was--- that was a great dinner, wasn't it? Are you... going to read the Barça contract with me? You know, they have a great offer for you too.

Leah: I don't need to read it.

Y/n: Well, I need this change. I told you.

Leah: Go ahead then.

Y/n: What---what does that mean?

Leah: Lucas, Jack and I are staying here. If you don't want to stay, you don't have to.

Y/n: You're gonna take the twins away from me?

Leah: It's a two hour plane ride. Come and visit us whenever you want and can free yourself from football.

Y/n: Leah, can we talk about this?

Lea: No. No, Y/n, because I don't want your life, okay? My future is not at the Barça. I wanted to create a life with you...

Y/n: It's --- it's...

Leah: Yeah. A life for the boys...

Y/n: ... that's what I want too!

Leah: ....and you and me, and then you just went and did what the f*ck you wanted to without thinking about us.

Y/n: I was thinking about you. That's all I was doing.

Leah: How am I supposed to trust you again?

Y/n: You don't trust me?

Leah: No, I can't, okay?

Y/n: Hey, you won't take the twins away from me!

Leah: I'm their mother. I have a house and a job... but above all, I have my family, the entourage of the twins is here. So... do you really want to take this to the judge?

Y/n: Are you serious? Are you--- are you going to take the twins to punish me for trying to rebuild my career?

Leah: No, Y/n, I'm not punishing you!

Y/n: Get away from here.

Leah: Jesus! We're supposed to be married! It means we make important decisions together.

Y/n: Alright! Want me to stay here? I'll stay here, okay? I'd be unhappy, but if that's what Leah wants, that's what Leah gets...

Leah: You know what? F*ck you.