Part 31

Y/n: Tooney, ready to be beat at FIFA?

Ella: In your dream, maybe.

Y/n: Let's find out.

You both grab the gamepads, get comfy in the couch in front of the TV. You know that it has always been a rivalry between you and Ella when it's about FIFA. Ella chooses Man United when you choose Arsenal.

Ella: Ready?

Y/n: Let's find out who's the best.

The FIFA match goes well for you. You beat Ella, 3-1. Ella is so pissed and disappointed. You can't stop smiling, knowing you're the best at FIFA in the England Women Team.

Y/n: Sorry, Tooney, just too good at it.

Ella: You're annoying.

You tease a bit Ella, trying to annoy her a little more. You chase her to give her kisses on the cheek. Everyone is laughing at you two.

Beth: Okay, girls, it's time for bed.

You join Leah, Jordan is staring at you two.Everyone is going to their room. Leah and you go to yours. After a few minutes,you both go to bed and you cuddle into Leah. You end up falling asleep, so doesLeah. The two next days, you spend them preparing your match against Swedenwith the team, spending the rest of your time with Leah, Beth, Georgia, Keiraor Lucy. Today, you're flying to Sweden, cause you're playing an away match.You're in your room preparing your stuff for the plane. Leah is having a talkwith Sarina, since she asked for it. You decided to also prepare Leah's stuff,you know her and what she needs so you do it. Preparing Leah's stuff, you landon a little black box. You open it, and see a ring, the ring that Leah used toask you to marry her, months ago. You can't stop smiling. You put it back whereyou find it, and keep doing what you were doing. Then you go downstairs, youland on Sarina and Leah speaking. You wait there for Leah. Sarina notices you.

Sarina: Y/n, amazing you're here, I wanted to talk to you.

Y/n: What can I do for you, Sarina?

Sarina: I would love that you start on the pitch against Sweden.

Y/n: Seriously?

Sarina: I told you, Y/n, I have a lot of faith in you. I know you can do this. Your England legacy starts now, sweetheart.

Y/n: Thank you so much, for giving me my chance.

Sarina: I don't do anything, you do it by yourself. Congrats to you both.

Sarina leaves to go her stuff. You look at Leah confused.

Y/n: Us?

Leah: Once again, I'm captain for the next two matches.

Y/n: Captain? Dating the England captain, how sexy is it.

Leah: Terrible.

Y/n: So proud of you, babe.

Leah: Me too. I have to go prepare my stuff, I'll be back in a minute.

Y/n: Already done. I packed your stuff when you were talking to Sarina.

Leah: Thank you, babe. You didn't have to do that.

Y/n: I wanted to.

Leah gives a kiss and you both head to the bus outside. There's some fans waiting for you, to see you. Leah heads in but you wait a minute outside for Beth. She arrives with two cups of coffee in her hands.

Beth: There is your coffee, madame.

Y/n: Thank you, miss.

You take your coffee and head in the bus to sit next to Leah.