Part 84

You drop the boys there, say "hello" to your dad and brother, then head back to yours. Mapi is getting in your car, so does Patri.

Mapi: Can I tell you one thing?

Y/n: Go ahead...

Mapi: You're giving up right now on Leah, and I think you're doing the biggest mistake of your life...

You don't respond anything, knowing that what Mapi's saying is true but you don't want to admit it. You head off, driving to the pub the Arsenal girls decided to go to. You park next to the place and walk towards it, couldn't stop thinking about Mapi's words before going. You step in the pub and see the Arsenal girls in a corner of the room, you walk to them with Mapi, Patri, Ana Maria and Jill. You say "hello" to everyone and sit next to Lia, Katie and Laura.

Lia: Hey

Y/n: Hey, what's up?

Lia: I should ask you that question...

Y/n: It's fine, I'm fine... Actually, I'm better now. I picked Jack and Lucas from Leah's parents, this morning.

Laura: Why you didn't bring them with you tonight?

Y/n: They are only 1, a little early for night out.

Laura: True... We just miss them.

Y/n: They'll come with me another time at a training session.

Katie: Great, Jack beat me last time, I need to take my revenge.

Lia: Katie, Jack is 1.

Katie: He's still a rival to me.

Y/n: How pathetic this is, scared of a 1 year old little boy, Katie McCabe... Don't you dare hurt my son's feeling...

Jen: No need to be afraid, Jack will beat her one more time.

Katie: How funny you are, Jen...

Jen: I know, I love you too.

You laugh a little, then you get up and walk to the bar to order some drinks. The barman is already taking an order so you wait a little when you feel a hand on your back. You turn around.

Laia: Hey...

Y/n: Hi...

Laia: I was starting to despair that you would come because of your sons but I saw Mapi so I understood that you were there too. I'm happy you're here.

Y/n: I'm happy to see you too.

Laia: So your sons....

Y/n: Jack and Lucas are at my dad's. I'll pick them up tomorrow morning.

Laia: How old are they?

Y/n: Nearly 1 year old.

Laia: I would love to meet them. If they look like you, they're wonderful.

A little shy, you have no idea what to say after those words. Laia is still standing next to you, her hand on your back. You blush a little, putting a little smile on Laia's face.

Laia: Can I offer you a drink?

Y/n: I don't know if it's good...

Laia: Who told you it wasn't?

Y/n: Mostly my wife...

Laia: And where is she now? Cause I see her around...

Y/n: Laia, don't play this game with me, cause it won't work...

Laia gets closer to your ear, still having this cheeky smile on her face. You're not moving, Laia gets closer and whispers to your ears...

Laia: Are you sure?