Part 38

The next week, it's the start of the WSL. You play better than ever at trainings. Your first match of the season is against Tottenham Hotspur, and it's a win 5-1 with 2 goals scored by you. It's a great debut. You spend the next few weeks between appointments and treatments to try to be pregnant. Today, Beth and Viv are coming over for dinner. It's around 7 pm when the doorbell rings.

Beth: Hey, you.

Y/n: Hey, how are you?

Beth: We almost died, 5 minutes ago, because of Viv...

Viv: ...That wasn't my fault, this guy came out of nowhere...

Y/n: Glad, you're safe.

Beth: Me too. Leah isn't there?

Y/n: She's supposed to be there in a minute. She was with her mom.

Viv: So how is the perfect couple?

Y/n: We are great, really great. We have some plans for the future and... I can't wait for them to be true.

Viv: What are they?

Y/n: Can't tell you for the moment. You'll know on time.

Viv: As long as you're happy.

Beth: It's your third year with Arsenal. Won't your contract end soon?

Y/n: Yeah, at the end of the season.

Viv: Will you extend?

Y/n: We'll see how the year goes... and I'll take the decision with Leah.

Beth: We don't want influence you, but we would be really happy if you decided to stay at Arsenal.

Y/n: I'll take that on count.

Leah arrives in the middle of this conversation. She gets in the house, saying "hello" to Beth and Viv, then comes towards you to kiss you.

Leah: Hey, you three, how are you?

Y/n: Hungry.

Leah: Get it.

Viv: We're okay.

Y/n: How was your mom?

Leah: She's fine, Jacob was there too, so I spent some time with him. That's why I'm late. Sorry.

Beth: It's okay.

Y/n: Come on, let's serve the dinner. You help me?

Leah: Of course.

You through the dinner with Beth, Viv and Leah. You wait for them to leave, so you can go to bed. You do the dishes with Leah, then head in bed. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, you wake up really sick. You rush to the bathroom. Leah feels you getting out of bed, she wakes up and hears you throwing up in the bathroom.

Leah: Babe? Babe?

Leah comes to you.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine.

Leah: Babe, you're clearly not.

Y/n: It's okay, I probably ate something not really good.

Leah: Do you need anything?

Y/n: No, it's fine. Go back to bed, I'll be back in a minute.

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: Love you too.

Leah goes back to bed. She struggles falling back to sleep cause she can hear you throwing up a little more. After a little while, you join Leah to bed. You fall back asleep. The next morning, you have training pretty early. You don't feel good. Leah wakes you up pretty gently, with kisses and cuddles.