Part 35

Hours later, you're back in Germany. You're looking for Lynn. You see her waiting next to the car, outside the airport.

Lynn: Hey, British one.

Y/n: Hey

You hug each other and Lynn helps you with your stuff to put it in the car. She drives you back home. You still have the conversation with Lynn in your head, about Jill. Helped by Lynn, you get inside with all your stuff. You land on Jules and Lena in the living room watching the TV.

Y/n: Hey guys.

You go hug them both. You're so happy to see them.

Y/n: How was German Football Camp?

Lena: Great, we won our matches against Japan and Columbia.

Jule: We heard about your England debut. Congrats.

Lena: Congrats, so proud of you and so happy for you.

Y/n: Thanks, guys, really appreciate it. Jill isn't here?

Jule: She's in her room.

Y/n: Okay, I'll go see her.

You head towards Jill's room. You knock at the door, but no answer. You get in. You see Jill laying on her bed, on her phone.

Y/n: Hey, no "hi" for me?

A huge smile appears on her face and, Jill stands up and you go hug each other. Let's skip hours, you have spent the day at home with the girls. You come to a point where you know you have to talk to Jill. Lynn didn't stop giving you concern looks. It's your time. You're all in the living room playing Fifa.

Y/n: Jill, can I talk to you?

Jill: Yeah, sure.

Y/n: I mean, just the two of us.

You both stand up and head to your room. You shut the door behind you. You both sit on the day.

Jill: What's up?

Y/n: Lynn called me.

Jill: For what?

Y/n: To tell me about you... She called me yesterday... and Viv yelled at me, yesterday. Why you didn't tell?

Jill: Tell you what? That I love you? You see, Y/n, that's the problem with you... you have that thing that makes people fall in love with you, and once it's done, you have no way to escape from it.

You can see the tears coming to Jill's eyes, you feel them coming too. You stay there quiet, feeling guilty to put Jill through that.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Jill...

Jill: I don't care if you're sorry. Yes, Y/n. Yes. I'm heartbroken... cause I love you but I know it won't ever happen.

Jill is about to leave the room but you hold her on.

Y/n: I didn't mean to, Jill.... I didn't mean to.

Jill: But I fell in love with you, like everyone does... and there's nothing you can do about it.

Y/n: I don't want to lose you, you're important to me.

Jill: I need to breathe...

Jill opens the door, just on the way to leave the room when she stops herself to look at you and says...

Jill: You won't lose me, we're part of the same team, the same house.

You smile to Jill as she leaves the room. Skip the rest of the season with Wolfsburg. You came second place for the German Championship, just after the Bayern Munich, but you're the best goal scorer of the season. You won the German Cup. About the Champion's League, you went through Chelsea in the semifinals, you're facing Barcelona in the final. Here is a sum up of your last months of the season. It's your last match with Wolfsburg today, it's the final today. You're really nervous, you've never played a match with so much at stake before. You receive a message from Leah.