Part 87

You smile, so happy for them cause they deserve so much happiness. You drive back home, on the way the twins fall asleep in their car seat. You park in the driveway. You carry Lucas to his bed, while Jill is carrying Jack to his. You end up the night in the living room with girls, just talking, smiling, debriefing the match until late in night. The next morning, you wake up in your bed to someone giving you kisses on your forehead.

Leah: Good morning, beautiful...

Y/n: Hey... I thought you wouldn't be there before hours.

Leah: I told the boys I would be there when they would wake up... Not happy to have me here?

Y/n: Of course I am, babe...

Leah: What did you just say?

Y/n: What?

Leah: You haven't called me "babe" for weeks...

Y/n: Uhm...

You hear footsteps in the hallway running towards your room. Suddenly, the door opens.

Mapi: I think there's two little man who want their mom... Leah?

Leah: Hello, Mapi... and hello my baby boys...

Jack: Momma...

Jack and Lucas come jumping on the bed so happy that Leah is finally back home.

Mapi: Okay, boys, let's go downstairs. Maybe aunty Jill could do her famous pancakes...

Lucas: Yeah, pancakes!

Jack and Lucas run out of the room, rushing downstairs. Leah laughs to this, then turns around to face you and look at you. You get out of bed, searching for a sweater to wear. Leah comes to you, handing you one of her sweater.

Leah: Here. But you sure you want to wear this?

Y/n: Leah...

Leah: What? I like feeling your skin on mine.

Y/n: But I'm cold...

Leah: Then come here...

Leah drags you into a hug. You close your eyes, just appreciating the moment you have with your wife, after all the dramas you went through the last few days. Leah drops a kiss on your forehead. You look at her, and you just kiss her.

Y/n: I missed you...

Leah: I missed you more... Why don't we go downstairs to try Jill's pancakes?

Y/n: I know perfectly how they taste. Jill used to cook that every morning when I was in Germany with her.

Leah: Wow! So she's that good as I am for cooking...

Y/n: No, she's still better than you.

Leah pushes you a little, as you're teasing her. You put the sweater on and head downstairs with Leah. The twins are eating their breakfast in their high chairs, surrounded by Patri and Mapi, while Jill is cooking and Ana Maria is cleaning the dishes.

Patri: Hey lovebirds...

Leah: Hey everyone...

You turn your head and see some bags and suitcases next to the front door.

Y/n: Babe, I didn't know you left with that much stuff...

Leah: That's not mine.

Ana Maria: No, actually that's mine...

Patri: And mine...

Y/n: What?

Ana Maria: Yeah, The Atletico Madrid asked me to come back earlier, and I have no choice...