Part 18

Skip three days later, it's the day for the call-ups for the England Squad for the Arnold Clark Cup. Leah is so nervous, didn't sleep really well caused by the stress. Leah is in the kitchen doing her morning shaker. You come in and put your arm around her waist and your head on her shoulder.

Y/n: You don't want to relax? I can feel that you're tense.

Leah: I can't relax, right now. It's too important for me.

Y/n: I know, but there's a way for you to relax.

You start kissing Leah in the neck, you can feel she's loving it. Leah turns around, and starts kissing you passionately. She picks you up and puts you on the counter, and keep kissing you. You're about to take her t-shirt off when Leah's phone rings. She rushes over it.

Y/n: I hope for you that it's Sarina for letting me alone in that kind of time.

Leah: Babe, it is.

Y/n: Pick up then.

Leah: Hello?

Sarina: Hi Leah, this is Sarina Weigman, how are you?

Leah: I'm good and you? I was about to go training.

Sarina: Okay, I won't be long, I just wanted to let you know that I selected you to be in the England Squad for the Arnold Clark Cup. I really appreciate the way you came back from your accident. What do you think?

Leah: Yeah, obviously, I accept the spot in the England Squad. Thank you so much for it.

Sarina: See you next Monday then. Bye Leah.

Leah: Thank you so much, Sarina. Bye.

Sarina hangs up. Leah can't believe it. She's in the team, so she will be able to plan this whole proposal thing for you. Leah turns around to face you.

Leah: I'm in.

Y/n: I'm so proud of you, babe.

Leah hugs you tightly, she has this big smile on her face.

Leah: Babe, I'm sorry but I have to go to training. You made me late.

Y/n: You made it on your own.

Leah: Everything's okay?

Y/n: Yeah, of course. Go train.

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: I love you more.

Leah grabs her shaker, gently kisses you on the cheek, grabs her bag and her cleats.

Leah: That's not possible, sorry babe.

Leah leaves the house, you laugh a little and get down from the kitchen counter. Leah gets to the Arsenal Training Center, she can't fade her smile away. She gets in the changing room to put her stuff at her spot, then go in the common room. Caitlin, Katie, Beth, Viv, lotte and Frida are here. Leah goes to sit next to Beth.

Leah: Hey guys

Everyone is talking with each other. Viv and Beth immediately turn to Leah, waiting to know if she's in the England Squad so that the proposal can be settle. The rest of the group doesn't pay attention at the conversation of Leah, Beth and Viv.

Viv: So? Are you in the England Squad?

Leah: I'm in. I've got the call from Sarina, just before coming here.

Beth: Wait, so it means...

Leah: I'll be able to set everything up.

Viv and Beth hugs Leah, the three of them appear with a huge smile on their face.