Part 27

It's now pretty late. You head back to your parent's to get changed, for the dinner at Beth and Viv's. You get in and see Brooklyn in the couch watching the TV.

Y/n: Brooklyn?

You're shocked. You smile and rush to jump in his arms. You're both so happy to see each other, it's been a while. You even start to cry in his arms. He looks at you and wipe the tears that are falling down your cheeks and hold you tightly.

Brooklyn: I'm sorry I haven't been there the last months.

Y/n: It's okay, I'm glad you're here now.

Brooklyn: What are you doing here? International break starts Monday.

Y/n: I had a meeting with Sarina Weigman today. So Wolfsburg accepted to let me coming back home earlier. I'm so happy you're here. For how long are you staying?

Brooklyn: I'm supposed to be back in America next Thursday.

Y/n: So you'll be there to see me play against Sweden?

Brooklyn: I guess so. Eating together tonight?

Y/n: Sorry, I'm invited at Beth and Viv's, and I'm already late. Tomorrow?

Brooklyn: Fine with me.

Y/n: I have to go get changed, and leave. I love you Brooks.

Brooklyn: Love you too, little sis.

You hug him one more time and rush to your room. You get changed into something more comfortable but really nice.

Brooklyn: You look amazing.

Y/n: Thank you.

You grab your keys, your purse, grab your phone and you're on your way to leave. At the exact same time, Romeo comes back home.

Y/n: Hey, little brother.

Romeo: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, that's me, your sister. I have to go, I'm really late.

Romeo: Where are you going?

Y/n: At Beth and Viv's, girls night.

Romeo: You look stunning.

Y/n: Thank you, gentleman. See you guys.

You get in your car and drive to Beth and Viv's. When you get there, there's already a lot of cars parked in front of the house. You find a place to park your car and walk to the house. You rings and Viv comes to open the door.

Viv: Hey

Y/n: Hey, sorry, I'm late.

Viv: It's okay, don't worry.

You get in, Beth comes to hug you, and you go hug everyone. You discover that Katie McCabe, Lia Walti, Lotte Wubben-Moy, Jen Beattie, Victoria Pelova, Steph Catley and Leah Williamson are there. You don't go hug Leah, feeling a weird atmosphere with her, but you give her a smile that she gives you back.

Jen: It feels good to have you here.

Steph: Yeah, only two months you left but it feels like you left since a year.

Victoria: It's her way to say that we miss you.

Katie: We definitely do, mate. We miss our Magic Trio.

Y/n: That's cute, guys. I'll be back, don't worry.

Lotte: You sure?

Leah doesn't say anything, she's just listening to every words that come out of your mouth. You look at her saying those words: "I'll be back". Leah just smiles at you, so happy about it.