Part 52

Minutes later, it's lunch time. All the girls are reunited in the dining hall.

Alessia: Where's Y/n?

Beth: Gio is here, so they both came back.

Leah: I'll go check upstairs.

Leah heads upstairs, when she comes into your room. She just smiles, seeing you asleep so peacefully. Leah goes towards you, sit on the bed and wakes you up with cuddles and kisses.

Leah: Hey...

Y/n: Babe?

Leah: It's time to go to eat. It's lunch. Are you coming?

Y/n: Yes, I'm coming.

Leah: Feeling better?

Y/n: A bit better... now that I'm with you.... I love you.

Leah: I love you too. Let's go.

You both go back down for the lunch. You sit next to Leah and Lotte. You go through the rest of the day, mixed of training and preparation for a surprised dinner for Leah. Everything is done. You're back in your room with Leah. You both go to have a shower, and rest a little before dinner.

Leah: I forgot to tell you, my mom called this morning.

Y/n: How are the boys?

Leah: Apparently, Lucas stole the remote and hide it under the couch.

Y/n: No way.

Leah: He did...

Y/n: What about Jack?

Leah: Jack... he's missing us a lot. He has been crying a lot, since we left.

Y/n: Babe...

Leah: I know what you're gonna say, but we'll be back home soon... And maybe that's good for him to be away from us for a bit, so he can get used to it.

Y/n: I don't want them to get used to that.

Leah: They'll have to, babe.

Y/n: I know.

Leah comes behind you and put her arms around your waist, then kiss your cheek. You turn around to face her, then put your arms around her neck and kiss her. You both smile to each other, and you look at her.

Y/n: I have a surprise for you.

Leah: A surprise for me?

Y/n: Yeah...

Leah: Babe, we are supposed to go to dinner with the team in 20 minutes.

Y/n: We are not, I have other plans for us, and Jonas is okay with it.

Leah: Where are we going?

Y/n: You'll see.

You leave the hotel with Leah by your side. You take a cab that brings you to the place of your surprise. You arrive at the beach, to a private part of it. You walk with Leah, hand in hand, when you reach to a little dinner's set up, look like this:

Leah: Babe, what's that?

Y/n: My surprise for you... I haven't been present the last few days, so... it's my way to tell you I heard you, and I'm sorry...

Leah: It's okay...

Y/n: I'm sorry, we were supposed to come here together and I left aside the last days. But I'm here, now.

Leah: It's okay, I'm glad to hear it.

You smile to her words. You start your dinner with Leah, smiling, laughing. You're really enjoying your night with Leah. Meanwhile, someone is showing up at the hotel, looking for you.