Freddy Fazbear

General Info:

Version of: Freddy Fazbear

Type: Classic Animatronic

Possessed by: Gabriel 

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: Night 3

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"It looks like someone wasn't ready for Freddy to come to the party." 

"Most people like my hugs." 

"Aw, what's that? You didn't invite me? Too bad." 

"I hope you enjoyed your special delivery." 

"Round and round we go, where we're going? Nobody knows." 

Short Bio: 

Freddy Fazbear is the mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, as well as the entirety of Fazbear Entertainment. He is a brown bear animatronic with a black bow tie, and a black hat. He is the singer of the band. He is possessed by a boy named Gabriel. 

Appearances: 

Five Night's at Freddy's: 

Freddy appears on the main stage, even though he is the leader, he actually isn't the first to move

Freddy appears on the main stage, even though he is the leader, he actually isn't the first to move. He becomes active on Night 3, but mostly active around 3AM, to make the night even harder. He can hardly be seen on the cameras, as most times he is a shadow or just his eyes. Listen for his laughter, because that's when he moves. He'll make his way to your office by going into the dining area, where you will see his eyes glowing in the back which a lot of players miss, then he'll appear in the girl's bathroom where his eyes are glowing again, he'll then be in the kitchen, where the feed is unavailable, but you can hear his theme playing. East hall, you can see his face, east corner is when you most see him. Unlike Chica, you can't check your door light for Freddy, you have to look at the cameras and close it when he's there fast or else he'll kill you. He will also kill you if the power goes out on any night, playing his toredor march while his eyes flash on the left door before it goes dark and quiet, and he kills you. 

FNAF 2: 

Unlike most franchises, FNAF's characters are seperate characters in almost every appearance. So TECHNICALLY Freddy IS in FNAF 2, but we'll talk about Withered Freddy later. As for our main Freddy, he is not in this game. 

FNAF 3: