Sarah

General Info:

Full Name: Sarah

Age: 14-17

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: To be Beautiful

Latest Appearance: To be Beautiful

Role: Lead Character

Status: Deceased

Killer: Eleanor

Quote:

"I want to be beautiful." 

Game-Connections:

-Sarah is not in the games. 

Difference from Games:

-Sarah is only in the books. 

Novel-Connections:

-Sarah is not in the novels.

Difference from Novels:

-Sarah is only in the books.

Short Bio:

Sarah is the main protagonist of the second Fazbear Frights #1 Story. She is a high school girl who isn't very attractive. She thinks of herself as ugly and thinks she doesn't fit the beauty standards of the world. Her greatest wish is to be beautiful. In the official artowork, she has short poofy hair and over-alls, but in the graphic novel, she has long straight hair and wears a sweater.

Fazbear Frights #1:

Sarah appears in the second story

Sarah appears in the second story. At her school, there is a group of girls called, "The Beautifuls." She wants to be just like them. She tries everything to look good, even trying to dye her hair blonde, but accidentally dyes it green. Her friend, Abby, says not to think so badly of herself. Sarah is annoyed with Abby because she thinks Abby can be beautiful too if she just takes her glasses off and undoes her braids, which offends Abby. One day when walking home from school, Sarah finds Eleanor in the dumpster. It's a very light animatronic so she takes it home and turns it on. Grateful for saving her, she says she'll grant Sarah a wish. Sarah of course, wishes to be beautiful. Eleanor gives her a heart shaped necklace that she has to wear and never take off, and promises her that day by day, she will keep getting more and more beautiful. It works out, she keeps getting better and better. No one thinks anything suspicious about it, everyone just thinks she's been working on herself or had a growth spurt or something. Now beautiful, Sarah gets invited to be a part of the beautifuls. She likes it at first, but then realizes they are all snobby and selfish, they even make fun of Abby, which makes Sarah feel bad. After many days, one day she trips and falls during lunch and the necklace she was told never to take off, falls off of her. She tries to get up and everyone looks terrified. Sarah wasn't beautiful anymore, she was now a mess of robotic parts, this confuses her and she runs home hoping Eleanor can help her. But when she gets there, she finds a closet full with human body parts, HER human body parts. Unable to keep standing, Sarah dismantles into robotic pieces and Eleanor arrives, she begs her for help. Unfortunately, Eleanor has other plans. Turns out she has been cutting off Sarah's parts and replacing them with robotic parts every night. She then takes the necklace and puts it on, and turns into how Sarah looked like at the beginning of the book and runs off, leaving Sarah a mess. Sarah's incident is mentioned in the epilogue when Detective Larson gets told about what happened, and what witnesses claim happened. 

Fazbear Frights #2:

Sarah is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #3:

Sarah is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #4:

Sarah is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #5:

Sarah is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #6:

Sarah is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #7:

Sarah is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #8:

Sarah is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #9:

Sarah is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #10:

Sarah is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #11:

Sarah is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #12: 

Sarah is not in this book.