Vanessa

General Info:

Full Name: Vanessa//Vanessa Afton (Theorized) 

Age: Unknown (Adult)

Race/Ethnicity: 23 (Assumed) 

Possesses: Vanny

First Appearance: Help Wanted

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: N/A

Role: Main Protagonist (Help Wanted)//Enemy (Security Breach) 

Status: Unknown

Killer: Glamrock Freddy (SB VIP Ending) 

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Hello, little boy? If you're down here just say something!" 

"Freddy, you're supposed to be on lockdown." 

"You're staying here in lost and found until your parents or the police arrive." 

"Turns out, there's no record of him." 

"Come on kid! I don't have all night!" 

Short Bio:

Vanessa is an employee at Fazbear Entertainment and is one of the newer protagonists of the franchise. She is a young blonde woman and works as a play tester in Help Wanted and a security guard in Security Breach. She is the first security guard that is an enemy rather than the playable character. She is also the first human we ever actually see outside a minigame, unless you want to count Susie and the Vengeful Spirit. Vanessa in trailers is shown to be concerned and caring and wants to help the player, but in the final game, she's more angry and serious and doesn't care what happens to Gregory. Also, she was brainwashed by Glitchtrap which turned her into Vanny, more on her later. 

Appearances:

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Vanessa doesn't actually appear, and we don't hear her voice until the Curse of DreadBear ending. But she is who we play as in Help Wanted. She is a play tester of the game and she comes face to face with Glitchtrap. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Vanessa is not in this game. 

FNAF: Security Breach:

Vanessa returns now as a security guard for Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex

Vanessa returns now as a security guard for Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex. At the beginning of the game, she tries to find Gregory, but he keeps hiding from her. So she commands the other animatronics to go look for him. She continues to search the building while Gregory is on his missions. When you finish the Prize Corner or the Loading Dock mission, Vanessa catches up to Gregory and captures him, she then puts in Lost and Found and tries to find out who she is. She tells Glamrock Freddy that there is no records of him and continues to search for him. When back in Rockstar Row, she searches for Gregory, but you can sneak past her by going inside Glamrock Freddy. If you encounter her while outside of him, she will "jumpscare" you. She will shine the flashlight in your face again and the jumpscare sound will play, many believe this means Gregory is actually the one screaming in the jumpscares rather than the character who attacks him. We don't see Vanessa for the rest of the game. She only appears again in the VIP Ending. In this ending, Vanny tries to kill Gregory, but is pushed off the roof by Glamrock Freddy's weight, they both fall, and when Gregory goes down, he unmasks Vanny revealing it was Vanessa the whole time. After the credits, Vanessa stands on the roof while the fire starts burning the building. It is theorized there are maybe 2 Vanessa's and she stands there because she's shocked to see herself down there, OR that it's Vanessa's spirit free. She also appears in the Vanny Ending, in both. In the first ending, she is ripped apart by STAFF bots while wearing the Vanny suit. But in the other ending after completing all Princess Quest minigames, she, Gregory, and Glamrock Freddy leave the pizzaplex. Vanessa is free from Glitchtrap's control and they all sit on a hill eating ice-cream together. She does not appear in the Special Ending, so it's unknown what happens to her in that ending. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2:  

Into the Pit: