Jessica

General Info:

Full Name: Jessica

Age: 17 (Silver Eyes) 18 (Twisted Ones) 19 (Fourth Closet) 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Main Character

Status: Alive

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Gross! I never rode it again after that." 

"Girls day out! AAAA We'll go first thing in the morning!" 

"And this? This thing you're doing? That's what's killing her." 

"You're the kids that were taken, and you're alive!" 

"Oh, really Marla? Is that what we should be doing? Here I was painting my nails!" 

Game-Connections:

-Jessica is not in the games.

Difference from Games:

-Jessica is only in the novel trilogy.

Short Bio:

Jessica is one of Charlie's childhood friends, and is her best girl friend. Jessica is sweet, girly, and loyal. She sort of blends into the crowd in the beginning but plays a better role later on. Jessica is Charlie's room mate once they're in college, and she always helps her in what she needs, even if to her, it seems a little creepy. Going as far as to even go to a creepy abandoned Freddy's with her. 

Silver Eyes:

In the Silver Eyes, she and the rest find out Freddy's is still around, so they go and check it out

In the Silver Eyes, she and the rest find out Freddy's is still around, so they go and check it out. It's fun at first until creepy things start happening. The animatronics start moving, and there's apparently a killer on the loose, and Carlton got kidnapped. Jessica and the rest go back to the pizzeria when they find out that Jason went missing, after they rescue him and Carlton, they managed to escape Springtrap too and leave. 

Twisted Ones:

Jessica and Charlie and now room mates

Jessica and Charlie and now room mates. Charlie has suspicions about recent activities so she wants to go investigate, but not alone, so she tricks Jessica into saying they'll have a girls day out to the mall, but then they do go to a mall, but not the mall Jessica thought. They then find Springtrap, and get grossed out and leave. Later, Charlie, John, Jessica, and Clay try to find who is behind making the twisted animatronics, they get cornered by Springtrap and the twisted ones, until they are saved by the original 4. Charlie did not survive. Jessica and the rest mourn the loss of Charlie...until she walks in, alive. 

Fourth Closet:

1 year after the events of the Twisted Ones, Jessica invites John to a get together so that he can reunite with Charlie

1 year after the events of the Twisted Ones, Jessica invites John to a get together so that he can reunite with Charlie. Jessica and the rest believe that the Fake Charlie is THE Charlie, but John isn't convinced. Jessica gets upset with John that she doesn't believe Charlie is alive. Jessica and John go and investigate at Aunt Jen's house, where they find Charlie, this is when Jessica learns the truth, that the other Charlie really wasn't Charlie. Jessica and John pretend they still think Fake Charlie is real, but they set up a date between and her and John to get information. While Jessica and Carlton are spying, Jessica sneaks out. Jessica goes to Baby's to see what's up, but then she gets kidnapped by Baby. Jessica comes face to face with Springtrap, but then finds out it was only an illusion. William Afton and Baby reveal themselves to Jessica, they also reveal the amalgamation and their evil plan. Jessica is knocked out and then wakes up to see four kids in front of her. They are the kids who have gone missing recently, who were taken by Baby. Jessica tells them to trust her, and they do a bit. Unfortunately for them, Mangle comes in and kidnaps one of the kids, which scares the other three kids and they run away. Jessica chases after them and finds Marla and Carlton. Carlton goes and looks for the kid Mangle stole. While Jessica and Marla try to take the kids safely out of there, they get into some problems with Funtime Foxy/Mangle, but they manage to get out.