Phone Guy

General Info:

Full Name: Unknown

Age: Unknown (Adult) 

Race: Unknown

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's

Latest Appearance: Help Wanted

Night Active: N/A

Role: Guide (FNAF 1/2) Tape Guy (FNAF 3) Enemy (UCN) 

Status: Deceased

Killer: Golden Freddy

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Uh hello? Hello, hello? Uh...I wanted to record a message for you...to help you get settled in on your first night." 

"Hey! You're doing great, most people don't last this long." 

"Uh hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" 

"Uh what on earth are you doing there? Didn't you hear? The place is closed, at least for a while." 

"Remember to smile, you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." 

Short Bio:

Although Phone Guy is the first voice we ever hear in FNAF, nothing is known about him. All we know is he worked in the FNAF 1 location as a security guard and got killed on the job. He is someone who worked in Fazbear Entertainment, and seems to be a sort of manager, as he welcomes the player in FNAF 1 and 2 into his job and advises him on what to do. He also knows the animatronics are alive but is told to cover it up. He has never physically appeared however. 

Appearances: 

Five Night's at Freddy's:

This is the first time we ever hear Phone Guy. He informs the player of anything he needs to do in order to survive the animatronics. In the night 4 call, we hear him get killed by an animatronic. 

FNAF 2:

Same as the first game, except it's a prequel so he's alive. 

FNAF 3:

Phone Guy returns, this time in the form of old tapes that were made for an old Freddy's location. 

FNAF 4:

Sometimes, a weird voice is heard during gameplay, and it's actually the phone guy lines from FNAF 1 but reversed. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Phone Guy is not in this game.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Phone Gu is not in this game.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Phone Guy returns for the Ultimate Custom Night, and is listed as the 50th character on the character select screen. In this game, he will randomly call, and you have to click the mute button or else he'll talk and make a lot of noise. They are all re-used lines from FNAF 1-3 though. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Phone Guy's voice is heard once again in the FNAF 1 and 2 modes of the game. Although lore wise, I guess Fazbear Entertainment used these tapes and put them into the game, thinking people would think it's just for the game. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Phone Guy is not in this game. 

FNAF: Security Breach:

Phone Guy is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: