Molten Freddy

General Info:

Version of: Freddy Fazbear/Funtime Freddy/Ennard

Type: Molten/Scrap Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A//Gabriel/Jeremy/Susie/Fritz/Vengeful Spirit/Cassidy/Crying Child/Mrs. Afton (Theorized) 

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 1/2 (PS), Bears Attack, Bears Attack 2, Bears Attack 3, Creepy Crawlies 1, Creepy Crawlies 2, Nightmares Attack (UCN) 

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Thanks for letting me join the party, I'll try not to disappoint." 

"Oh, what a pleasant surprise!" 

"One big happy family!" 

"Knock knock, I'm here!" 

"Together again!" 

Short Bio:

Molten Freddy isn't an actual Freddy, he is what is left of Ennard. After Ennard got spat out by Michael Afton, he crawled into the sewers. Baby was kicked out of Ennard, and so they continued on, made a Freddy mask for themselves, and used Funtime Freddy's voice box to become Molten Freddy. He is similar to Mangle, in the sense that he is a bunch of parts that can crawl around, but unlike Mangle, he has no legs, and his body isn't just parts, it's just a bunch of wires. It is theorized that Molten Freddy is possessed by the MCI. It is also theorized that he may be possessed by Mrs. Afton, since it's also theorized she possesses Ballora. And the more popular theory is that he isn't possessed and is instead made of remnant. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

Molten Freddy appears in the salvaging part of the night after Night 1, when salvaged, he will then try to attack you every night after that

Molten Freddy appears in the salvaging part of the night after Night 1, when salvaged, he will then try to attack you every night after that. But there is a chance he may get in anyway. Molten Freddy is considered the least important between the others, since he doesn't do much. At the end of the game, he is shown being burned and the spirits inside him are free. In a rare screen, he is shown in an alley looking up at what might be a camera view, and he is spinning around in a lot of wires, showing he's bigger than we thought. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Molten Freddy returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 46th character on the character select screen

Molten Freddy returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 46th character on the character select screen. In this game, he will crawl around in the vents and if you hear him laugh, it means he's arrived so you have to close the vent to make him leave. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Molten Freddy is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Molten Freddy is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Molten Freddy is not in this game. But the Blob does have a resemblance to him since he is made of wires and has a Funtime Freddy face. It is theorized that Molten Freddy survived the fire and became bigger by using even more parts and becoming what it is in the game. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: