Five Night's at Freddy's: Sister Location

General Info:

Released: October 7, 2016

Main Character: Michael Afton

Playable: Michael Afton (Main Gameplay) Circus Baby (Minigame) 

Main Antagonist: Ennard

Latest Relevance: Help Wanted

Nights: Night 1-5, 10 Custom Night Challenges

Location: Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals

Year: Unknown

Enemies: 7 (10 in Custom Night, 12 Total) 

Game: Canon

Characters:

Michael Afton

Circus Baby

Ballora

Funtime Foxy

Funtime Freddy

Bon-Bon

Ennard

BidyBab

Minireena

Hand Unit

Teasers:

-The first teaser showed 17 lines. 

-The next image added an "I" 

-The next image added another, "I" 

-The next image added an "O" 

-The next image added another "O" and had an A dropping in. 

-The next image revealed the title, "Sister Location" with "there was never just one" under it, and Baby's face in the back. 

-The next image was a picture of Baby with the title and "everyone, please stay in your seats" under it. 

-The next image was Ennard with "there's a little of me in every body" next to it. Many assumed this character would be either the next Mangle or Marionette. 

-The next image shows 7 BidyBab's, with "don't hold it against us" under them, and if the image is brightened, Baby will be behind them. 

-The next image shows a strange machine with the words, "get back on your stage. NOW." If the image is brightened, 4 ballerinas can be assumed. Many assumed they were 4 Ballora's, but now we know they are 4 Minireena's. 

-The next image showed, "Cancelled due to leaks." Many assumed this was saying the game was cancelled due to leaks of the game. But in reality, if the image is brightened, it shows a newspaper text saying that the restaurant of Baby's was cancelled due to GAS leaks. 

-The next image showed Ennard's mask. 

-The next image showed a map of the location. 

-The next image showed Ennard's mask, but in the light, with a release date. 

-The next image was the release date, Ennard's mask is gone now. 

-The next image was simply pitch black for some reason. 

-The next image teased a custom night after the game's release, showing BidyBab and Bon-Bon in the vents. Bon Bon never actually goes in the vents in the real game. 

-The final image was again for the custom night, where Funtime Freddy is seen staring at a camera with "Are you ready for round 2?" at the bottom, which he actually says in the game. 

Trailer: