Crying Child

General Info:

Full Name: Unnamed Afton//Cassidy/Evan/Chris/Norman/Garrett/Jake Afton (Theorized) 

Age: 7-12 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: Golden Freddy/FredBear (Theorized) 

First Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Latest Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Minigame Protagonist

Status: Deceased

Killer: FredBear/Michael Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"These are my friends." 

"No I don't wanna go." 

Short Bio:

The Crying Child (aged 7-12) is the main protagonist of FNAF 4. It was originally believed he was also the main protagonist of the gameplay, but that's been disproven. He does not have a name, so for this, I'm going to call him CC for short. CC is a sensitive, cowardly, and shy boy, he gets bullied by his brother, and seemingly neglected by his parents. During the events of FNAF 4, his birthday is coming up. He is bullied by his brother and his friends because they all think he's a crybaby. The FredBear plush and his 4 Freddy's plushies seem to be his only friends, as he calls them that. It is theorized he may have been friends with the MCI. But CC never appears again so it's unknown wether this is true or not. CC died in 1983, and it is unknown wether his soul possessed anyone or not. Seeing as he never appeared after FNAF 4, it has led many to theorize where he has gone, wether it's Golden Freddy, FredBear, Funtime Freddy, Molten Freddy, maybe even the Vengeful Spirit. CC is a fan of Freddy's, what he is scared of is specifically the animatronics. He saw something involving the animatronics, what it is he saw, is unknown. It is also theorized he may have been Michael Afton, but this is also disproven. And lastly, another theory is that he is one of two spirits who possess Golden Freddy. 

Appearances:

FNAF 4:

In the pre-night 1 minigame, CC is locked in his room, and when he realizes he can't get out even after begging and knocking, he falls to the floor and cries

In the pre-night 1 minigame, CC is locked in his room, and when he realizes he can't get out even after begging and knocking, he falls to the floor and cries. In the night 1 minigame, he gets out of his room and explores his house, but Michael comes out and jumpscares him, causing him to be scared and cry. In the night 2 minigame, Michael leaves CC in the pizzeria, he tries to get help but the animatronics scare him, so he falls to the floor and cries. In the night 3 minigame, he decides he's brave enough to walk out, he speaks to some neighborhood kids and finally arrives home, where Michael comes out from under his bed and scares him, so he falls to the floor and cries. In the night 4 minigame, he gets locked in the backstage and can't get out...so he sits there and cries. In the night 5 minigame, it is his birthday party and he is being bullied by his brother and his friends. He gets picked up and put into FredBear to scare him, but the FredBear mouth malfunctions and it closes shut, which crushes the crying child's head. In the night 6 minigame, we get confirmed, not directly, that he survived the bite and is in the hospital, however, when the minigame ends and all the plushies disappear, you hear a flatline, indicating he died. CC's final scene is him crying with his tears flowing to the ground. It is theorized that because of this, he might've been Shadow Marionette from FNAF 3. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

CC is not in this game. It was theorized he might've been Michael, that William succeeded in "putting him back together" and that's why he can't die. 

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

CC is not in this game. But many theorized he may be in Molten Freddy. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

It is theorized that FredBear in this game, is actually the Crying Child. And the not so popular one, it is believed he might be The Vengeful Spirit. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

CC is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

CC is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

CC is not in this game. But there is are STAFF bots in a dinner table theorized to represent the Afton Family. Many believe CC is meant to be the STAFF bot without a head since he got his head crushed in FNAF 4. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: