Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator (FNAF 6)

General Info:

Released: December 4, 2017

Main Character: Michael Afton

Playable: Michael Afton (Main Gameplay) Yellow Man (Midnight Motorist) Susie (Fruity Maze) Marionette (Security Puppet Minigame) Helpy (Other Minigames) 

Main Antagonist: ScrapTrap

Latest Relevance: Security Breach

Nights: Night 1-6

Location: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place

Year: 202X

Enemies: 4

Game: Canon

Characters:

Michael Afton

Henry Emily

William Afton/ScrapTrap

Scrap Baby

Lefty

Molten Freddy

Helpy

Teasers:

-The first teaser shows Scrap Baby's eyes glowing in the dark. 

-During anniversary images, some pictures show teasers for FNAF 6. One picture of Springtrap, shows Scraptrap's arm in the bottom left corner. One picture of Funtime Freddy, shows Molten Freddy's torso on the left. And lastly, a picture of Baby shows Scrap Baby's hair in the bottom left corner. 

-The next teaser shows a Freddy plushed, then it gets updated to have one string when brightened up, and then again to have another string when brightened. 

-The next teaser shows the take cake to the children FredBear with a cake, and the next one shows him giving cake to some children. 

-The next image shows an 8-bit Freddy juggling pizza's. 

-The next image shows Scrap Baby's eyes again but closed this time. 

-The next image shows the title of the game. 

-The final images show gameplay of the pizzeria with being updated from "in two days" to "in one day" to "Available now!" 

Trailer:

The trailer shows gameplay of the pizzeria. The main idea of this game is for it to be a trap for both the animatronics, and the player. It was marketed as if it was just a random fun non canon game like FNAF World, but when you play the game, there's actually things hidden. 

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

N/A

Plot:

Freddy Fazbear's is back...or is it? You have to play as a restaurant owner and design your own pizzeria and make sure to avoid lawsuits and add entertainment all over. 

Gameplay (MAIN):

The beginning of the game starts off at a normal pizzeira simulator as advertised, the first 3 rounds are normal, you just give pizza to children, the 4th round has Shadow Freddy appea and block your way, if you shoot him, you can stop him from moving, giving you the chance to give pizza's to the kids again. After that round finishes, the game starts being all weird and glitchy and random, until it "crashes." After that ends, you are taken to fill out some paperwork while Scrap Baby sits in front of you, then you are taken to the main game.