FredBear Plush (AKA Psychic Friend FredBear)

General Info:

Version of: FredBear/Freddy Fazbear

Type: Plushie/Animatronic (Theorized) 

Possessed by: Vengeful Spirit (Theorized) 

First Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Latest Appearance: Sister Location

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Minigame Ally

Status: Unknown

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"You're broken." 

"We are still your friends." 

"Do you still believe that?" 

"I will put you back together." 

"Tomorrow is another day." 

Short Bio:

The FredBear plush is the very first thing we see when starting a new game in FNAF 4. He is a FredBear plush, like his name says, with Golden Freddy eyes. This strange plush toy is mysterious, we still do not have a clear answer. It is theorized that William Afton speaks to the Crying Child through FredBear, wether the crying child knows or doesn't know it's him is unknown. Another theory suggests that before possessing Golden Freddy, the spirit who possesses him possessed the FredBear plush first, and that he and the other MCI were friends with the crying child. Both of those theories have a few flaws in them, but they're the closest to an answer we have. Throughout the game, the FredBear plushie follows the crying child around. He teleports all over. There is a theory that he actually isn't teleporting, but rather, there is just many of them placed around by William. 

Appearances:

FNAF 4:

In the pre-night 1 minigame, the FredBear Plush implies Michael or William always locks Crying Child in his room, and he tries to comfort him

In the pre-night 1 minigame, the FredBear Plush implies Michael or William always locks Crying Child in his room, and he tries to comfort him. In the night 1 minigame, he tries to warn the crying child that Michael is going to scare him. In the night 2 minigame, he encourages him to be brave and get help to get out of FredBear's after Michael left him at the pizzeria. In the night 3 minigame, he is seen all over the streets while the crying child walks around. In the night 4 minigame, he is not present, same with the 5th one. After every minigame, he says "tomorrow is another day" but not in the Night 5 minigame. In the night 6 minigame, his text color changes which leads people to believe that he isn't the one talking. Wether this is the Golden Freddy spirit, William Afton, Charlie Emily, etc. is unknown. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

The FredBear plush makes a real appearance in the Sister Location office, sitting next on the table next to monitors and a control

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

The FredBear Plush is not in this game.

Ultimate Custom Night:

It is theorized that FredBear in this game, is actually the FredBear plush brought to life. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

FredBear plush is not in this game. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

FredBear Plush is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

FredBear is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: