Five Night's at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes

General Info:

Released: December 17, 2015/December 29, 2019 (Graphic Novel) 

Main Character: Charlie Emily

Playable: N/A

Main Antagonist: William Afton

Latest Relevance: 1:35 AM

Nights: N/A

Location: Hurricane, Utah

Year: 1995

Enemies: 6

Game: Alternate Universe

Characters:

Charlie Emily

John

Jessica

Carlton Burke

Marla

Lamar

Jason

William Afton

Clay Burke

Golden Freddy

Freddy Fazbear

Bonnie the Bunny

Chica Chicken

Foxy the Pirate

Teasers:

-The first teaser shows the cover of the book with the words "The Untold Story" until it was changed later to, "The Silver Eyes." 

Trailer:

N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

N/A

Plot:

Years after the disappearance of five children at a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Charlie Emily wants to discover the secrets of the past. Her father was the creator of Freddy's. She has so many questions about the mysteries of the place, and she will try to get some answers with the help of her friends. 

Gameplay (MAIN):

N/A

Night 1:

N/A

Night 2:

N/A

Night 3:

N/A

Night 4:

N/A

Night 5:

N/A

Gameplay (Minigames):

Minigames are both games and cutscenes. They start at the end of every night. But there is some that are secret.

N/A

Story (Spoilers):

Charlie returns to her childhood home, Hurricane, Utah to go to the ceremony of Michael Brooks, who was murdered in the 80's, along with four other children. When Charlie comes back, she remembers Freddy's, and she also remembers that her brother, Sammy was taken away from her when she was younger, and she never found out who took him. When she learns that it's still around but boarded up, she and her other friends, John, Jessica, and Carlton go to investigate it, then later they bring along Lamar, Marla, and her brother, Jason. They meet a man named Dave Miller there, who is a security guard who tells them the history of Freddy's and the mall that was built around it. When at this place, Carlton goes missing and Jason claims a yellow rabbit took him. They go to the police officer, Clay who is also Carlton's father, but he isn't much help. They all go back to Freddy's to find Carlton, and they do. But they also get chased around by the animatronics. They also find out Dave Miller is actually William Afton, and he was the man who killed the 5 kids all those years ago. When they almost get attacked, they are saved by Golden Freddy, and that's when they realize that the five kids are possessing the five suits. William, wearing a Spring Bonnie suit, attacks them and tries to keep them from leaving, but Charlie activates the springlocks which then kill him. 

Story (Non-Canon, Game Over)

N/A

Connection to the Games: 

FNAF 1: The animatronics have the designs from the first FNAF game. 

FNAF 2: The missing children's incident from FNAF 2 is mentioned in the book. 

FNAF 3: Just like in the games, William gets trapped in a springlock suit and "dies." 

FNAF 4: None

Sister Location: None

Pizzeria Simulator: Charlie Emily is confirmed to be the girl who possesses the Marionette in this game. This would be her game version. 

Ultimate Custom Night: It is believed by some that the Vengeful Spirit is Michael Brooks. 

Help Wanted: None

Special Delivery: None

Security Breach: None

Ruin:

Help Wanted 2:

Into the Pit:

Difference from Games: 

-Freddy's was opened for one restaurant and only 20 years. 

-There are no Withered or Toy animatronics. 

-There is no Marionette. 

-This book takes place in 1995, no game takes place in that year. 

-Ironically, there is no office, despite all the other games taking place in one. 

Easter Eggs:

N/A

Endings:

N/A