Plushtrap Chaser

General Info:

Version: Plushtrap

Type: Nightmare Animatronic

Possessed by: Andrew (Probably) 

First Appearance: Out of Stock

Latest Appearance: Epilogue 7

Role: Antagonist

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Train

Quote:

Plushtrap Chaser doesn't talk, he only mimics. 

Game-Connections:

-In the official artwork, he looks like the regular Plushtrap. 

-Like the original Plushtrap, he doesn't move when a light is shined on him. 

Difference from Games:

-This Plushtrap is said to have humanoid features on him. 

Short Bio:

Plushtrap Chaser is an animatronic doll thing that Fazbear Entertainment made. They become very popular. This one however, is defective. It is described to have humanoid features such as its eyes, teeth, etc. In a rare moment, the graphic novel is actually more accurate to the description. This particular Plushtrap was created by Eleanor. 

Fazbear Frights #1:

Oscar isn't in this book.

Fazbear Frights #2:

In Out of Stock, Oscar and his friends want to get the new Plushtrap Chaser at the mall, but when they get there, they sold out

In Out of Stock, Oscar and his friends want to get the new Plushtrap Chaser at the mall, but when they get there, they sold out. Oscar manages to find one being examined by employees, so he steals that one and runs off back home with his friends. The thing doesn't really work so they just lose interest. The Plushtrap starts speaking and moving, and then he tries attacking Oscar and his friends. The only way to stop it from moving, is to shine a light on him. But when their flashlights die, they decide to go into the city. Plushtrap starts mimicking Oscar's mom's voice to try and lure him away, he heard her voice while Oscar was on the phone with her, so he mimics her. He keeps doing this but it doesn't work on them. When the get to the trains, Plushtrap steps onto the train tracks, but because of the train lights, he stops moving and gets hit by it. This marks the first time someone manages to escape, well, other than Oswald I guess. In the epilogue, the Stitchwraith picks up his pieces, and a homeless man watches it. 

Fazbear Frights #3:

Plushtrap Chaser isn't in this book.

Fazbear Frights #4:

Plushtrap Chaser is indirectly mentioned when Andrew says he infected lots of things with his hate. 

Fazbear Frights #5:

Plushtrap Chaser isn't in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #6:

Plushtrap Chaser isn't technically mentioned in this book. But the Stitchwraith's trash that it collected turns into the trash monster, that would include the Plushtrap Chaser being part of it. 

Fazbear Frights #7:

Once again, the Plushtrap Chaser is part of the trash monster. 

Fazbear Frights #8:

Plushtrap Chaser isn't in this book.

Fazbear Frights #9:

Plushtrap Chaser isn't in this book.

Fazbear Frights #10:

Plushtrap Chaser appears in Larson's vision where it shows Eleanor creating him. 

Fazbear Frights #11:

Plushtrap Chaser isn't in this book.

Fazbear Frights #12:

Plushtrap Chaser isn't in this book.