Margie

General Info:

Full Name: Margie

Age: 27 (The Real Jake) 30 (Currently) 

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Epilogue 2

Latest Appearance: The Real Jake

Role: Jake's Nanny

Status: Alive

Killer: N/A

Quote:

"I love you, Jake." 

Game-Connections:

-Margie is not in the games.

Difference from Games:

-Margie is only in the books.

Short Bio:

Margie is a young woman who was hired to be Jake's nanny. Jake is a character we meet later. But she first appears in an epilogue as a mysterious unknown character, until we get to find out more about her later as she appears in a story. Margie is sweet and caring, and protective. She usually keeps her emotions to herself. Her parents don't like that she works as a nanny, and the only people she can trust are Evan, Jake, and her neighbor, Gillian. 

Fazbear Frights #1:

Margie isn't in this book.

Fazbear Frights #2:

Margie appears in the epilogue for this book. In this book, Detective Larson arrives at her house to ask her some questions about an investigation. She is a cat lady as of now, she said they were given to her to keep her company after an incident. She claims that the house was given to her after the owner of the house died. Larson asks Margie if she knows anything about the Stitchwraith, in which he shows her a picture of it, Margie is surprised because she recognizes the figure. 

Fazbear Frights #3:

Margie is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #4:

Margie is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #5:

Margie appears in the 2nd story of this book. In this book, we are taken back before the epilogue of the second book, where she is taking care of a sick boy named Jake. She is the protagonist of this story. In this book, she documents the days as they go by, and hopes that Jake will get better. Jake's father is oversees in the military, so she has to take care of him. As he's away, he hid a doll in Jake's cabinet that can talk to him in a child's voice, but it's really just his dad speaking to him through the doll. Margie's task is to design the doll. It is a plain doll. When Jake and the doll have an "adventure," Margie adds to it. Example being, if they say they played in the grass that day, Margie puts green stains on the doll while Jake sleeps, it's her project. Unfortunately, Evan dies while on duty. Margie doesn't tell Jake about this, but she plans to. As days go by, Jake keeps getting worse, so she calls the hospital so he can be taken to the hospice wing, before he leaves, Margie plans on telling Jake about his dad, and about the doll, and where he was going, but unfortunately, Jake passes away before she can. When Jake's dad died, he left Margie the house, so now she was alone. 

Fazbear Frights #6:

Margie is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #7:

Margie is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #8:

Margie is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #9:

Margie is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #10:

Margie is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #11:

Margie is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #12:

Margie is not in this book.