FredBear

NOTE: It is unknown which FredBears are the same and which are different models, but for the sake of this character dictionary, I'm putting every FredBear here. 

General Info:

Version of: FredBear

Type: SpringLock Animatronic

Possessed by: Crying Child (Theorized) 

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's 2

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: N/A

Role: First Animatronic in the timeline

Status: Destoyed

Killer: Fazbear Entertainment

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"There's more fantasy and fun where I come from." 

"Let's find a suit that's right for you." 

"Be sure to come back soon." 

Short Bio:

FredBear was the original Freddy. He was the mascot of FredBear's Family Diner, until eventually Freddy was created alongside him. It's unknown how exactly this worked in universe, since they're both bears named Fred, but that's not important. FredBear was later decomissioned and no longer used in favor of Freddy Fazbear. He is still a very mysterious character and is the origin of Golden Freddy. It is theorized that the Crying Child possesses FredBear in UCN, but this isn't confirmed. 

Appearances:

FNAF 2:

FredBear can first be seen giving out cake to kids in the TAKE CAKE minigame

FredBear can first be seen giving out cake to kids in the TAKE CAKE minigame. The existence of FredBear is made aware after Phone Guy mentions the previous location. Although back then, fans assumed that FredBear still meant Freddy. FredBear also appears in the form of Withered Golden Freddy. 

FNAF 3:

In this game, we listen to tapes of Phone Guy talking about the springlock suits, one of them being FredBear

In this game, we listen to tapes of Phone Guy talking about the springlock suits, one of them being FredBear. He also appears in the secret night 4 minigame, where you play as FredBear and have to glitch through walls until you find the correct path to get to a ghost child and give him cake.