Candy Cadet

General Info:

Version of: Candy Cadet

Type: Candy Robot

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: N/A

Role: Entertainment (PS)/Decoration (UCN) 

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"I am Candy Cadet, come get your candy here." 

"I have candy all day, everyday." 

"Candy. Candy. Candy." 

"Return to Candy Cadet again and maybe I will tell you a story?" 

"Now I will tell you a story." 

Short Bio:

Candy Cadet is an entertainment attraction at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. He tells stories sometimes. He has colorful lights through out him and two antennas, he cannot walk. He is not a stage animatronic, he gives out candy to children. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

Candy Cadet can be purchased in the catalogue in the "Dumpster Diver Weekly" section

Candy Cadet can be purchased in the catalogue in the "Dumpster Diver Weekly" section. You can play test him, when you do so, a minigame will start where all you have to do is click space, or whatever the equivalent to it is if you're on anything other than PC, and he will give you a candy. Then he will ask you to return and if you do, he may tell you a story. There is no specific requirements to get a story, its completely random, so there's a chance you actually may NEVER hear his story. His stories are all about 5 things being turned into one. One story about a boy with 5 cats, his snake eats the cats, so he cuts the snake open and puts the 5 kittens in a box. Another story is about a man with 5 children, a burglar breaks in and kills all 5 of the kids, the man could only afford one coffin so he stitched all the 5 kids together. Lastly, he tells the story of a woman with 5 keys, and only one key that could open only one of 5 doors with children trapped inside, she tries melting the 5 keys thinking it could maybe open all 5, but it doesn't work and now no door can open. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Candy Cadet was originally planned to be a character in UCN, but he was replaced with the Withered's

Candy Cadet was originally planned to be a character in UCN, but he was replaced with the Withered's. He still appears in the game though, in the FNAF 1/2 office, he sits in the corner dismantled and turned off, he will randomly glitch and say some words from his stories from FNAF 6, but he doesn't hurt you. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Candy Cadet is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Candy Cadet is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Candy Cadet is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: