Henry Emily/Cassette Man (Games)

General Info:

Full Name: Henry Emily

Age: Unknown (Adult)

Race/Ethnicity: White (Likely)

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Night Active: N/A

Role: Employer

Status: Deceased

Killer: Himself (Fire started by him) 

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Before you is an animatronic found in the back alley, we are unsure of its origins." 

"I don't know how those tiny breaths of life came to inhabit those machines." 

"I need to bring them all back." 

"Connection terminated, I'm sorry to interrupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name." 

"Don't keep the devil waiting, old friend." 

Short Bio:

Henry Emily is the founder of Fazbear Entertainment. He originated from the books and was later made to be canon in the games. We know this due to the insanity ending showing recordings with the Cassette Man's voice with "HRY" in the bottom of the screen. He is an old friend of William Afton and the father of Charlie Emily. 

Appearances:

FNAF 2: 

He isn't in this game but Phone Guy mentions him when saying he'll try contacting the original owner of the place. 

Pizzeria Simulator:

Cassette Man is the man who hired the player, and guides you on what to do when salvaging the animatronics, in the end of the game, he reveals his plan all along was to gather and trap all the spirits in one place to burn them all to the ground and end everything and set the sprits free. He also reveals that his daughter possesses the Marionette. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

It is theorized Old Man Consequences may be Henry Emily telling the Vengeful Spirit to rest. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Henry is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Henry is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Henry is not in this game. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: