Rockstar Bonnie

General Info:

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny

Type: Rockstar Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A//Vengeful Spirit (UCN)

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Chaos 1, Chaos 3

Role: Entertainment (PS)/Enemy (UCN)

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Why so blue? You know I'll be true! And now...I'll make slithers out of you!" 

"So good to see you again, my truest friend, but now your life must end!" 

"What a fine day, to come here and say, that your face and flesh I must flay!" 

"What a treat to come here and meet, your face as it hits concrete!" 

"I found my guitar, now reach for the stars, as I plunge it through your heart!" 

Short Bio:

Rockstar Bonnie is an animatronic created for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. He and the other Rockstars seem to be the mascots of the restaurant, wether or not you put them on stage, canonically they are the mascots. He is a bright blue Bonnie with dark blue blush cheeks and unlike Toy Bonnie, he more closely resembles the original Bonnie. Like Toy Bonnie though, he thinks of himself as a star, since he sings when he speaks. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

Rockstar Bonnie can be bought in the Smiles and Servos, Inc

Rockstar Bonnie can be bought in the Smiles and Servos, Inc. the company's purpose is unknown. If he is bought with the other rockstars and put on stage, you get the Rockstar achievement.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Rockstar Bonnie returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 40th character on the character select screen

Rockstar Bonnie returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 40th character on the character select screen. In this game, he will randomly appear in your office staring at you menacingly. When he appears, you have to quickly look for his guitar in the cameras or else he will kill you. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Rockstar Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Rockstar Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Rockstar Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: