Springtrap

General Info:

Type: Springlock Animatronic

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny/Spring-Bonnie

Possessed by: William Afton

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's 3

Latest Appearance: Special Delivery

Night Active: Night 2

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Fazbear Frights Fire

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Suffer now, like all who have stood before me." 

"Suffer, suffer like so many of the others." 

"It is not your flesh that sustains me, it is your fear." 

"Let's see how many times you can be pulled apart...and put back together again." 

"YOU. WILL. FEAR. ME." 

Short Bio:

Springtrap is a mysterious enemy that appears in FNAF 3. Many fans believed he was a variant of Freddy, but he ended up being Bonnie. He is possessed/being controlled by William Afton. It is unknown if William Afton got springlocked and is now stuck in the suit, or if he died and is now possessing the suit. Unlike most characters, SpringTrap, ScrapTrap and Burntrap are all counted as the same character, but for this, we're counting them seperately. In FNAF 3, Freddy's re-opens as a horror attraction based on the "myths" of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and Springtrap is brought in as the main attraction. He was revealed in teasers, and then fully in the trailer for FNAF 3. 

Appearances:

FNAF 1: 

Springtrap is not in this game, but it is mentioned on newspaper that a mascot suit was used to lure children. 

FNAF 2:

He may not be in FNAF 2, but Phone Guy mentions a yellow suit was used to lure children, it used to be believed to be Golden Freddy, but we know better now. 

FNAF 3:

Springtrap does not appear in the game at first, but on Night 2, the phone dude says they found an animatronic, which we can then see walking around the attraction

Springtrap does not appear in the game at first, but on Night 2, the phone dude says they found an animatronic, which we can then see walking around the attraction. It is unknown who this mysterious character is. To fight off Springtrap, you have to lure him away from the room by using audio of a child...it is unknown why he falls for this, but it's possible its because he's an animatronic, and his instincts tell him to go look for the children. On the night 5 minigame, you play as a ghost child and try to get William Afton, while this is happening, a yellow rabbit suit sits in the room, William then puts it on, gets springlocked, and dies. That's how it is revealed that the person you've been fighting the whole time was William Afton. We are given clues of who the suit is, but more on that later. Phone Guy in old tapes explains it has springlocks on it, which gives a clue on the ending. In the newspaper ending of night 6, it is shown that the horror attraction burned down for an unknown reason, and if you brighten the image, Springtrap is there, indicating he survived the fire.