Clay Burke

General Info:

Full Name: Clay Burke

Age: Unknown (Adult)  

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Carlton's Dad/Main Cop

Status: Alive

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"I don't want to hear you kids joke about Freddy's." 

"And I am as sure now, as I was then that he was guilty." 

"They were lifeless, Charlie. I don't know what else to tell you." 

"I know it's been a while since you and Charlie talked, and she'll be here soon." 

"I told you I'm not ready to assume that William Afton is out of the picture." 

Game-Connections:

-Clay is not in the games. 

Difference from Games:

-Clay is not in the games. 

Short Bio:

Clay Burke is the Chief of Police in Hurricane. He was originally a detective and worked on the MCI case. He is also the father of Carlton Burke. Clay is usually who the main cast goes to if something is wrong, that's a benefit of knowing a cop that you can trust, especially if they're the chief of police. Clay is a brave cop, he's somewhat lay back in the sense that, he doesn't panic easily on the outside, he tries to keep his cool while doing his job, even if he has to deal with things that make him angry or even scared. 

Silver Eyes:

After Carlton goes missing in the Silver Eyes, Charlie and her friends all go to the police station to tell Clay

After Carlton goes missing in the Silver Eyes, Charlie and her friends all go to the police station to tell Clay. Clay doesn't take it seriously, he believes Carlton is pranking them all and says he always does this. He takes them back to his house. Clay tells the kids not to joke about Freddy's, and he reveals that back then, when he was a detective, he arrested a suspect who he had a feeling was 100% the killer of the 5 missing kids, and it was the worst case he ever had to deal with. The next morning, his wife insists that he goes looking for Carlton, so he sends a cop down there, who gets killed. He doesn't hear back from him obviously. At the end of the book, when Charlie tries escaping, Clay shows up to help, but he sort of gets trapped to, but manages to safely get everyone out of there. 

Twisted Ones:

In this book, bodies keep appearing everywhere, all mauled in strange ways

In this book, bodies keep appearing everywhere, all mauled in strange ways. He wants Charlie to see a body, and he says that the victims keep looking like her. So he and Charlie try to find out what's going on. Charlie later finds out that animatronics are trying to kill her, except they're not real, they are being created by illusion disks. When Clay, Charlie, Jessica, and John find Springtrap, they are surrounded. Charlie suffers through more illusions, and Clay saves her. They then get cornered by the Twisted Ones, and Clay sets the building on fire to save them, it only somewhat works. Unfortunately, Charlie did not make it out alive. 

Fourth Closet:

Clay in this book wants to help John

Clay in this book wants to help John. John believes that Charlie died and that the other Charlie is fake. After John goes on his date to find out clues, he reports back to Clay. Clay tries to help John out, but William knew Clay would be involved again so he sends Baby to attack him, he spends the rest of the book in the hospital and out of the story. He survived the attack, and at the end of the book, it seems no one knows if Charlie and Elizabeth died or not, so Clay says he will search for her.