Withered Foxy

General Info:

Version of: Foxy the Pirate

Type: Withered Animatronic

Possessed by: Fritz

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's 2

Latest Appearance: Help Wanted

Night Active: Night 2

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Fazbear Entertainment

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Listen to my voice...and you will find the key." 

Short Bio:

Withered Foxy used to be in another location as part of Pirate's Cove, but he was deemed too scary for kids, so he was replaced with Mangle, and left behind in Parts and Service. He seems to be the most aggressive in the withered animatronics. It is theorized Foxy/Mangle used to be the "original daycare" since their place is called "Kids Cove" (at least, Mangle's is). He was revealed in a FNAF 2 teaser where it shows the player wearing a mask, with the flashlight shining down the hallway revealing Withered Foxy with the words, "NO WHERE TO RUN." 

Appearances:

FNAF 2:

Withered Foxy isn't seen in the cameras, but he is in the Parts and Service room, and sometimes appears standing there when everyone else is gone

Withered Foxy isn't seen in the cameras, but he is in the Parts and Service room, and sometimes appears standing there when everyone else is gone. He will appear on night 2 in the hallway, and he will not fall for the Freddy mask, so you instead have to shine your flashlight at him to blind him and make him go away giving him time to recover. Withered Foxy is active no matter what in the custom night mode so that it isn't too easy. In the Foxy minigame, we can see him at the original location, and he always saw the 5 missing kids visit Freddy's. By the end of the game, he is scrapped and used to make the new animatronics in the FNAF 1 location. 

FNAF 3:

Withered Foxy is not in this game but he does appear as a hallucination (Phantom Foxy). 

FNAF 4:

Withered Foxy is not in this game. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Withered Foxy is not in this game.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Withered Foxy only appears in a screen where the Marionette is putting the masks on the MCI, minigame style. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Withered Foxy is not in this game. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Withered Foxy was not originally in this game, but was added as part of the DLC. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Withered Foxy is not in this game. 

FNAF: Security Breach:

Withered Foxy is not in this game. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: