William Afton (Novel Trilogy)

General Info:

Full Name: William Afton/Dave Miller (Alias) 

Age: Unknown (Adult) 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Main Antagonist

Status: Deceased

Killer: Amalgamation

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Nervous little fella, aren't you?" 

"They are home with me." 

"Don't move." 

"You are staying." 

"They can only serve a greater purpose." 

Game-Connections:

-The name, "William Afton" was revealed in the books, and then later confirmed in Sister Location. 

-William Afton is the main antagonist in both. 

-In both, he kills 5 children. 

-He has a daughter. 

-He created the Funtimes. 

-The games never say why William kills kids, so it's assumed the reasoning in the book, is the same reason in the games. 

-William becomes Springtrap. 

-William killed Charlie. 

-He is a co. founder of Fazbear Entertainment. 

Difference from Games:

-William doesn't have two sons. 

-William doesn't become Scraptrap. 

-William gets out of Springtrap in this, which leads people to believe he gets out of Springtrap in the games too, and that Scraptrap is a new suit. His worst enemy through the books is Charlie, although they never really interact in the Fourth Closet. William is responsible for killing Sammy, Charlie's brother, or so she thought. 

-William controls the children. 

Short Bio:

William Afton is the main antagonist of the novel trilogy. He is an adaptation of the "Purple Guy" from FNAF 2 and 3. William's personality can be described as evil, conniving, and insane. 

Silver Eyes:

When Charlie and her friends visit the pizzeria, they find the animatronics and they are left abandoned

When Charlie and her friends visit the pizzeria, they find the animatronics and they are left abandoned. In this book, William Afton controls the animatronics into thinking he's their ally, which is why they all act aggressive towards Charlie and her friends. One day, Charlie and co. go back to the pizzeria, but are stopped by "Dave Miller" the security guard. He lets them go into the pizzeria, and earns their trust, although creeping them out. Charlie doesn't recognize him, but she later finds out that he worked with her dad to create Freddy's. While they are in there, he puts on the SpringBonnie suit and kidnaps Carlton, who he traps in a springlock suit, attempting to kill him, but he gets saved. It is implied William has been springlocked before, as he has scars all over his body. At the end of the book, William tries to stop Charlie and co. from leaving, but he gets shot by Clay Burke, and eventually, the suit malfunctions and it springlocks him. After this, the spirits are free from William's control and surround him as he dies in the SpringBonnie suit. Then, they all drag him away. 

Twisted Ones:

One year after the events of The Silver Eyes, Charlie gets chased down by evil animatronic monsters. Charlie then finds out William may actually be alive, and her suspicions turned out to be true. William returns as Springtrap. (More on him later). 

Fourth Closet:

1 year after The Twisted Ones, a fake Charlie comes to town

1 year after The Twisted Ones, a fake Charlie comes to town. It is unknown where she came from, but Jessica sneaks her way into Circus Baby's and finds Springtrap....except it was only an illusion. William Afton reveals himself in a wheelchair and he is half robot, bald, and scarred. He somehow managed to make it out of the Springtrap suit, likely with the help of his newest ally, Baby. In this book, William reveals he has destroyed the 5 original animatronics and has melted them together, he then reveals he needs their remnant to achieve immortality. He is once again controlling the kids, with some sort of drawing of SpringBonnie and the kids holding hands, but Carlton reveals to them the truth, that William is their killer. So they all rebel against him and push him into a fire, where he dies. Baby/Elizabeth reveals in flashbacks that he was very abusive towards her.