Happy Frog

General Info:

Version of: Happy Frog

Type: Unnamed Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A//Vengeful Spirit (UCN)

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Ladies Night 1, Ladies Night 2, Ladies Night 3, Creepy Crawlies 1, Creepy Crawlies 2, Chaos 1, Chaos 2, Chaos 3

Role: Entertainment (PS)/Enemy (UCN)

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"I bet you weren't expecting me were ya? Turn your back for one second and I'm like WA-SHOOM! Ninja skills!" 

"You and I don't get to talk as often as I'd like." 

"Everyone underestimates me, but then they turn their back and I'm like, 'boo!' and they're like 'WAAAAUGHHH!" 

"Move over Freddy Fazbear, Happy Frog is the new star of the show!" 

Short Bio:

Happy Frog is an animatronic created for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. She is a green frog and the leader of the Mediocre Melodies. Who they're owned by and what their purpose is, is unknown. It is theorized that she may have been the kid wearing a green mask in FNAF 3. Happy Frog is very cheerful and childish and thinks of herself as better than Freddy Fazbear. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

Happy Frog can be bought in the Stan's Budget Tech, the company's purpose is unknown

Happy Frog can be bought in the Stan's Budget Tech, the company's purpose is unknown. If she is bought with the other Mediocre Melodies and put on stage, you get the Mediocre Melodies achievement. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Happy Frog returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 34th character on the character select screen

Happy Frog returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 34th character on the character select screen. In this game, she will crawl through the air ducts, and you have to keep track on which side she's in, you can only close one duct. She is the slowest of the Mediocre Melodies. On rare occasions, Happy Frog's tone will change and she will sound menacing, and you can hear the vengeful spirit talk in whisper, just off from what she's saying, the clearest you hear is when she stops talking and you hear him say, "I will never let you rest..." 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Happy Frog is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Happy Frog is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Happy Frog is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: