Eleanor

General Info:

Version of: Circus Baby

Type: Funtime Animatronic (Assumed) 

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: To be Beautiful

Latest Appearance: Fazbear Frights #7 Epilogue

Role: Main Antagonist

Status: Active

Killer: N/A

Quote:

"Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep my sweet Sarah, when you wake, when you wake, all your dreams will come true!" 

Game-Connections:

-She resembles Circus Baby. 

Difference from Games:

-Eleanor is not in the games. 

Novel-Connections:

-Eleanor resembles Circus Baby from the novels. 

Difference from Novels:

-Eleanor is only in the books.

Short Bio:

Eleanor is a weird doll like animatronic. She looks like Circus Baby, but more like Novel Trilogy Baby than game Baby. She has pointy pigtails like Scrap Baby, is long and thin, and has faceplates too. Eleanor is manipulative. She puts on a calm and caring facade, but she's actually much more wicked. She is made of hatred, or agony. It is theorized her name may be a reference to Ella, or Elizabeth, or that her name might actually be Mrs. Afton's name. At the beginning of the books, she is left abandoned and turned off at a dump, who left her there is unknown. Her official artwork look has her with big eyes and make-up and wearing Circus Baby's iconic red outfit. But the graphic novel makes her a little more gray, with simple dot eyes and wearing a different outfit. Most prefer her graphic novel look it seems. 

Fazbear Frights #1:

Eleanor appears in the second Fazbear Frights story

Eleanor appears in the second Fazbear Frights story. She is at a dumpster when Sarah discovers her, and when she turns her on, Sarah unintentionally starts the story. Eleanor is grateful that Sarah saved her from the dump, so she grants her a wish. Sarah wishes to be beautiful so Eleanor gives her a heart shaped necklace and tells her to never take it off. Day by day, Sarah kept getting more and more beautiful and she began to see Eleanor as her fairy godmother. Eleanor watches Sarah sleep and remains hidden in her closet so her mom can't see her. At the end of the book, Sarah turns into a destroyed robotic mess and goes to Eleanor for help, but Eleanor takes away the necklace, puts it on, and transforms into how Sarah looked like in the beginning of the book. She then leaves Sarah a mess and runs away. 

Fazbear Frights #2:

Eleanor is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #3:

Eleanor is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #4:

Eleanor is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #5:

Eleanor is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #6:

Eleanor is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #7:

Eleanor makes her return here, but she does not look like Sarah anymore. She is back to her old self. She appears in the epilogue for this book. When she appears, she attacks Jake/Stitchwraith and removes the agony and hate out of him, she then leaves him there and gets connected to the giant Afton trash monster. After the monster is destroyed however, Eleanor disconnects herself from it and crawls into a vent of some factory. 

Fazbear Frights #8:

Eleanor is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #9:

Eleanor is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #10:

Eleanor is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #11:

Eleanor is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #12: 

Eleanor is not in this book.