Cassidy

NOTE: I literally have no idea where to put this. 

General Info:

Full Name: Cassidy//Cassidy Afton (Theorized) 

Race/Ethnicity: Unknown

Age: 7-12

Possesses: Unknown

First Appearance: Logbook

Latest Appearance: Logbook

Night Active: N/A

Role: Unknown

Status: Deceased

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

Cassidy does not speak. 

Short Bio:

Cassidy is a mysterious spirit that Scott Cawthon has teased but never did anything with. Her name is shown in a logbook and her name is also used in the Fourth Closet, but the games nor Fazbear Frights ever mention her. She is usually agreed by fans that she possesses Golden Freddy, and some believe her to be the vengeful spirit, until Andrew came along. A theory is that she is actually a spirit who helps the other kids remember who they are, which would make sense since she's depicted as the "smartest" one in the logbook, in the sense that, she can remember things. This character is so underutilized that the fandom basically had to make a character for her. Scott Cawthon teased that one of the screenplays for the movie was called the "Cassidy Script," note that he called it Cassidy instead of Golden Freddy. Scott claimed it was "too complicated." (Apparently too complicated to even put her in games or books). 

Appearances:

FNAF 1:

Cassidy is not in this game. 

FNAF 2:

Cassidy is not in this game. 

FNAF 3:

Some believe Cassidy was the spirit who we play as in Night 3, and that Andrew is already in William's mind here. It is also believed she's the one who gets cake, and if it's true, Golden Duo may be true. 

FNAF 4:

Cassidy is not in this game, but she somehow knows of some things in this game. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Cassidy is not in this game.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Cassidy is believed to possess Molten Freddy along with the other kids. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Cassidy is not in this game but many believe her to be the vengeful spirit. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Cassidy is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Cassidy is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Cassidy is not in this game. But the princess was named "Cassidy" in the files until it was later removed cause it was a mistake. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: