Nightmare Foxy

General Info:

Version of: Foxy the Pirate

Type: Nightmare Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Latest Appearance: Help Wanted

Night Active: Night 2

Role: Enemy

Status: Nightmare

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

Nightmare Foxy does not speak.

Short Bio:

Nightmare Foxy, like his name suggests, is a nightmare version of Foxy. He has the appearance of an old mascot who's been destroyed, with sharp teeth and claws, and a monster look. He does not have an eye-patch this time around. Nightmare Freddy is the only nightmare of the main 4 who can talk, likely because he's the leader, because of this, the others seem more like wild animals/monsters, as they were designed just to kill. His existence has 2 meanings: The first is that he was created by William Afton using a nightmare gas to torment Michael Afton. The second, it's possible Michael still has nightmares about being in his childhood room and being attacked by monsters, which would explain why there's the main 5 plus a distorted phone guy call.  He was revealed in a teaser for FNAF 4, where he was in a red background, with the words "Was it me?" on it, and if the image was brightened, it would show a "NIGHTMARE" written on the poster. He had a long tongue that was never used in the final game. Nightmare Foxy is the most irrelevant Nightmare animatronic. 

Appearances:

FNAF 4:

Nightmare Foxy's running sounds can be heard in the hallways, they sound similar to Foxy's runs in FNAF 1

Nightmare Foxy's running sounds can be heard in the hallways, they sound similar to Foxy's runs in FNAF 1. If you see him in the hallway, just shine your light a couple times like with the others, unlike the others however, when he gets in your room, he will go into your closet, you'll know he's there when the closet sound plays and when you see the closet move. When you open it, he'll give you a small jumpscare, but not a death. You have to keep closing it, as he acts in stages. Stage 1 is when his head is peaking out, Stage 2 is when he's bending down, Stage 3 is when only his hook is visible, and Stage 4 is when he's a plushie. You WANT him to be a plushie. If you avoid him the entire night and/or if you see the closet move, but go check somewhere else instead first, he will jumpscare you when you come back. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Nightmare Foxy is not in this game. However, the blueprint map, where it marks squares indicating there's an animatronic, marks four in what is believed to be the room from FNAF 4, indicating Nightmare Foxy is there.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Nightmare Foxy is not in this game.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Nightmare Foxy is not in this game. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Nightmare Foxy appears in the DLC, "Curse of DreadBear" game

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Nightmare Foxy is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Nightmare Foxy is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: