Millie Fitzsimmons

General Info:

Full Name: Millie Fitzsimmons

Age: 14

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Count the Ways

Latest Appearance: Count the Ways

Role: Lead Character

Status: Deceased

Killer: Funtime Freddy

Quote:

"Is there anything I can give you, in exchange for my life?" 

Game-Connections:

-Millie is not in the games. 

Difference from Games:

-Millie is only in the books.

Novel-Connections:

-Millie is not in the novels.

Difference from Novels:

-Millie is only in the books.

Short Bio:

Millie is a  junior high school student. She is a goth girl who claims she hates everything in her life. During the book, she isn't nice to anyone. Count the Ways didn't get a graphic novel but in the official artwork, she has long brown hair and a pink sweater. 

Fazbear Frights #1:

Millie appears in the 3rd story of this book. In the book, Millie's parents go on a business trip so she had the choice to either go with them or stay home with her grandfather, she hated both options but chose to stay home. While at school, she makes a friend named Dylan who she gets along really well with, she then falls in love with him. But it turned out Dylan had a girlfriend, and she thought she was his girlfriend already so she gets mad at him and starts insulting his girlfriend, which hurts their relationship. Back home, it's Christmas and Millie's family gets together, but she is annoyed of all of them so she leaves them and goes into her grandfather's workshop where she finds Funtime Freddy. She decides to climb inside his stomach hatch which activates him. Funtime Freddy traps her and tells her to choose a way to die. Millie begs for her life but Funtime Freddy won't budge, after a very long time, Funtime Freddy tells her of all her "crimes" and how she's been terrible to everyone, making Millie feel regret. Millie chooses decapitation to die to, thinking she can dodge the blade, but unfortunately, she cannot dodge it and Funtime Freddy kills her. 

Fazbear Frights #2:

Millie is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #3:

Millie is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #4:

Millie is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #5:

Millie is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #6:

Millie is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #7:

Sarah is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #8:

Fazbear Frights #9:

Fazbear Frights #10:

Fazbear Frights #11:

Fazbear Frights #12: