Five Night's at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones

General Info:

Released: June 27, 2017/February 2, 2021 Graphic Novel)

Main Character: Charlie Emily

Playable: N/A

Main Antagonist: Springtrap

Latest Relevance: Ultimate Custom Night

Nights: N/A

Location: Hurricane, Utah

Year: 1996

Enemies: 5

Game: Alternate Universe

Characters:

Charlie Emily

John

Jessica

William Afton

Clay Burke

Twisted Freddy

Twisted Bonnie

Twisted Foxy

Twisted Wolf

Freddy Fazbear

Bonnie the Bunny

Chica Chicken

Foxy the Pirate

Teasers:

-This book had four teasers. One showing each of the animatronics in the book. 

Trailer:

N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

N/A

Plot:

A year after the events of the Silver Eyes, everyone thinks the past is all behind them, but Charlie won't forget. She is still on the search for her brother, who she believes may still be alive after feeling some sort of connection to him. But Clay Burke let's Charlie in on some info about dead bodies being discovered, and mysterious creatures lurking around. 

Gameplay (MAIN):

N/A

Night 1:

N/A

Night 2:

N/A

Night 3:

N/A

Night 4:

N/A

Night 5:

N/A

Gameplay (Minigames):

Minigames are both games and cutscenes. They start at the end of every night. But there is some that are secret.

N/A

Story (Spoilers):

A year after the Silver Eyes, Charlie goes back to Hurricane, Utah and takes college classes there. After the whole Freddy's situation last year, Charlie starts making robots out of old scraps from Theodore. Later, Clay has some words to speak with Charlie, he informs her about a dead body who looks like he got springlocked, but they are unsure what to make of it. Charlie begins to suspect Dave might've faked his death, so she goes back to Freddy's to make sure he's dead, and sure enough, he sure seems dead. Clay later informs Charlie about another dead body, and many other dead bodies, all who seem to have a resemblance to her. Charlie thinks whatever is killing these things, they are clearly looking for her, but she tries to convince herself that it's just a coincidence. When her and John go to investigate Henry's old house, they find graves as if something dug out of them, they then get attacked by Twisted Foxy, John saves Charlie and Charlie realizes something attached to it, a chip. An illusion chip. Later on, Clay reveals that after the incident last year, he took the animatronics in and left them in the basement, they get interrupted after realizing Charlie is in danger. John, Jessica and Clay follow Freddy to a mysterious location, where they encounter even more illusions. They then encounter Twisted Freddy, Bonnie, and Wolf and then meet Springtrap and he reveals he built the Twisted Ones to kill Charlie. They try to escape, Clay burns the building, and it's slightly effective. When all hope seems loss, the original animatronics come in and destroy the Twisted Ones, giving everyone the chance to escape. Charlie has a one off with Springtrap and asks why he took Sammy from her, but Springtrap says he didn't and that he took Charlie, which confuses her and gave him a chance to escape. Charlie later feels a connection to Sammy, so she follows the feeling only to be attacked and eaten by Twisted Freddy. At the end, John and Jessica mourn the loss of Charlie, when suddenly, Charlie appears in a red dress walking towards the diner. The story then ends with John knowing that that isn't Charlie. 

Story (Non-Canon, Game Over)

N/A

Connection to the Games:

FNAF 1: The animatronics have the designs from the first FNAF game.

FNAF 2: Balloon Boy makes an appearance here. 

FNAF 3: Springtrap appears as the main antagonist. 

FNAF 4: The Twisted Ones are very similar to the Nightmare animatronics, in the sense that the Nightmares are also illusions, though created a little differently. 

Sister Location: None

Pizzeria Simulator: None

Ultimate Custom Night: Twisted Wolf appears in UCN on a poster in the hallway and in the Toy Chica High School Years as one of Toy Chica's love interests. 

Help Wanted: None

Special Delivery: None

Security Breach: None

Ruin:

Help Wanted 2:

Into the Pit:

Difference from Games:

-This book takes place in 1996, no game takes place that year. 

-Springtrap can speak and he can't in the games. 

-Twisted Ones instead of Nightmare's. 

-The main 4 has a Wolf instead of Chica. 

Easter Eggs:

N/A

Endings:

N/A