Gabriel/Jeremy/Susie/Fritz (MCI)

Gabriel: 

General Info:

Full Name: Gabriel

Age: 7 

Race/Ethnicity: Unknown

Possesses: Freddy Fazbear/Withered Freddy/Molten Freddy

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's 2

Latest Appearance: Help Wanted

Night Active: Night 3 (FNAF 1-2) Night 2 (FNAF 6) 

Role: Kid Possessing Freddy

Status: Deceased

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

Gabriel does not speak. 

Short Bio:

Gabriel is one of the 5 original victims of William Afton. Not much is known about him. In the books, he is not named, a boy with a black striped shirt is described, it is assumed this could either be Gabriel or Jeremy, the graphic novel does not show this design. Gabriel was killed on his 7th birthday and ended up possessing Freddy. 

Appearances:

FNAF 1:

Gabriel is not in this game technically. But Freddy is being controlled by him, and the MCI is mentioned in easter egg newspapers. Also posters on the walls turn into crying children, which is a representation of him and the others. 

FNAF 2:

When you die in FNAF 2, minigames might show up. In these minigames, we are introduced to Gabriel. Although, he wasn't named before. He appears in the Foxy minigame, it's shown that he frequently visits Freddy's along with the others, after the minigame loops a 3rd time, he and the others aren't happy and cheering anymore, they now sit there lifeless. In another minigame, give gifts, he sits there dead, but Marionette puts the Freddy head on him, to give him life. In the Save Them minigame, Gabriel wakes up and sees the Marionette, he follows it and finds 5 corpses, he and Marionette try to save them, but they fail. Before every night, a cutscene plays, you are in the POV of Freddy, who wakes up. This is Gabriel. He wakes up, and he's the only one alive, then he wakes up again, and the others are up too, he wakes again, and they're staring at him along with Golden Freddy, he wakes again, and the Marionette appears in front of him. They all tell him, "ITS ME." 

FNAF 3:

At the end of every night, you play as the animatronics one night at a time. When you do, the same thing happens, you get lured into a back room by Purple Freddy, until it's revealed that William was wearing the suit, so he comes out and dismantles the animatronics. After that happens, the sprits are out of the suits and are free to roam, in the final minigame, he and the others corner William Afton and watch him die as he gets Springlocked. Then he and the others disappear. If we associate every spirit with the character they possess, then in the Balloon Boy minigame, Balloon Boy gives cake to Gabriel, since every other animatronic is taken, who then shows up in the happiest day minigame, and then is "freed" or so the fans thought. 

FNAF 4:

Gabriel is not in this game. It is theorized Gabriel may be the kid who laughed at the crying child outside of FredBear's. But that kid is too old and is the bully from later so that's doubtful. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Gabriel is not in this game. 

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator: