Five Night's at Freddy's 3

General Info:

Released: March 2, 2015

Main Character: Unknown

Playable: Unnamed Nightguard (Main Gameplay) Freddy/Bonnie/Chica/Foxy/Vengeful Spirit (After Night Minigames) BB/Mangle/Toy Chica/FredBear/Shadow Bonnie/Charlie Emily (Secret Minigames) 

Main Antagonist: Springtrap

Latest Relevance: Security Breach

Nights: 1-5, Nightmare

Location: Fazbear Frights

Year: 2023 (Theorized) 

Enemies: 7

Game: Canon

Characters:

Returning:

Freddy Fazbear

Bonnie the Bunny

Chica Chicken

Foxy the Pirate

William Afton

Gabriel

Jeremy

Susie

Fritz

Vengeful Spirit

New:

Unnamed Nightguard

Springtrap

Phantom Freddy

Phantom Chica

Phantom Foxy

Phantom Mangle

Phantom BB

Phantom Marionette

Teasers:

-The first teaser shows us Springtrap's eyes with the words "I am still here" which many believed was either Golden Freddy or some new Freddy. If the image is brightened, a 3 shows up at the bottom, and more of Springtrap's face is visible. 

-The next teaser shows a box under a spotlight with the toy animatronics parts inside the box, with a big 3 above them. If the image is brighten, Springtrap is standing next to the box. 

-The third image shows a black screen with purple text saying, "he always does." 

-The fourth image shows the map for the game, and if it's brightened, the vents will show up. 

-The fifth image shows us Phantom Balloon Boy with the words, "Guess Who?" on it. If brightened, a big number 10 will show up, which was originally meant to be a countdown. 

-The sixth image shows us Phantom Chica and Foxy with "it's all in your mind" next to them. 

-The second to last image shows us Freddy's hat under a spotlight. 

-The last image shows us the same spotlight but with Freddy's hat gone. Many assumed this was Scott's way of saying goodbye since FNAF 3 was the supposed final game. But in reality, the hat was gone because it implied Freddy took it to set up FNAF 4. 

Trailer:

The trailer for this game mostly has FNAF 1 references, indicating that this time it is an actual sequel. It is believed we are being shown the after night mini games in 3D here. Unlike the past two trailers, we aren't shown much gameplay. Many believed most of this was gameplay, but now we know the footage is from the FNAF 1 location, rather than the FNAF 3 one. It is here we see Springtrap in full.