Bonnie the Bunny

General Info:

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny

Type: Classic Animatronic

Possessed by: Jeremy

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Bonnie's my name, I'm hopping along, floppy ears and a cotton tail! My guitar is blazin', this rabbit's hair raisin', just listen to me wail!" 

Short Bio:

Bonnie the Bunny is a mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He is a purple, sometimes blue rabbit animatronic based off his predecessor, Spring Bonnie, he wears a red bow tie and he plays guitar in the band. Although unlike Toy Bonnie, he doesn't walk off stage with his guitar, he leaves it on the stage. Fun fact: Bonnie scared Scott Cawthon when he was making the game. He is possessed by a boy named Jeremy. He was first revealed in the FNAF trailer. 

Appearances:

Five Night's at Freddy's:

Bonnie is the very first animatronic to be active in the FNAF franchise

Bonnie is the very first animatronic to be active in the FNAF franchise. He becomes active on Night 1 at around 2AM, he is the most aggresive animatronic. He gets off the stage and can be seen in the dining area, the backstage, the west hallway, the supply closet for some reason, and the west corner. Sometimes, when you're on the cameras, you will hear moaning in the room, that means that Bonnie is inside the room and when you pull your monitor down, Bonnie will kill you. 

FNAF 2:

Unlike most franchises, FNAF's characters are seperate characters in almost every appearance. So TECHNICALLY Bonnie IS in FNAF 2, but we'll talk about Withered Bonnie later. As for our main Bonnie, he is not in this game. 

FNAF 3: