Nightmare Bonnie

General Info:

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny

Type: Nightmare Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Enemy

Status: Nightmare

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

Nightmare Bonnie does not speak. 

Short Bio:

Nightmare Bonnie, like his name suggests, is a nightmare version of Bonnie. He has the appearance of an old mascot who's been destroyed, with sharp teeth and claws, and a monster look. He has a brighter blue appearance than the original Bonnie. Nightmare Freddy is the only nightmare of the main 4 who can talk, likely because he's the leader, because of this, the others seem more like wild animals/monsters, as they were designed just to kill. His existence has 3 meanings: The first is that he was created by William Afton using a nightmare gas to torment Michael Afton. The second, it's possible Michael still has nightmares about being in his childhood room and being attacked by monsters, which would explain why there's the main 5 plus a distorted phone guy call. And the third, he was also re-created in UCN by the Vengeful Spirit to torment William Afton. He was revealed in the first teaser for FNAF 4, where he was in a blue background, with the words "Was it me?" on it, and if the image was brightened, it would show a "NIGHTMARE" written on the poster.  

Appearances:

FNAF 4:

Nightmare Bonnie acts similar to Bonnie in FNAF 1

Nightmare Bonnie acts similar to Bonnie in FNAF 1. He approaches from the left hallway and if you hear him breathing, you have to close the door until you hear his footsteps. If you shine the light on the door while he's there, he will jumpscare you. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Nightmare Bonnie is not in this game. However, the blueprint map, where it marks squares indicating there's an animatronic, marks four in what is believed to be the room from FNAF 4, indicating Nightmare Bonnie is there.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Nightmare Bonnie is not in this game.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Nightmare Bonnie returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 20th character on the character select screen

Nightmare Bonnie returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 20th character on the character select screen. In this game, he will randomly appear in the right hallway camera, the doors don't work on him. To make him go away, you have to buy the Bonnie plus in the prize counter, for 20 Faz-Coins. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Nightmare Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Nightmare Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Nightmare Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: