Nightmare Chica

General Info:

Version of: Chica Chicken

Type: Nightmare Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Enemy

Status: Nightmare

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

Nightmare Chica does not speak.

Short Bio:

Nightmare Chica, like her name suggests, is a nightmare version of Chica. She has the appearance of an old mascot who's been destroyed, with sharp teeth and claws, and a monster look. Nightmare Freddy is the only nightmare of the main 4 who can talk, likely because he's the leader, because of this, the others seem more like wild animals/monsters, as they were designed just to kill. Her existence has 3 meanings: The first is that she was created by William Afton using a nightmare gas to torment Michael Afton. The second, it's possible Michael still has nightmares about being in his childhood room and being attacked by monsters, which would explain why there's the main 5 plus a distorted phone guy call. And the third, she was also re-created in UCN by the Vengeful Spirit to torment William Afton. She was revealed in a teaser for FNAF 4, where she was in a yellow background, which looks like an alley, with the words "Was it me?" on it, and if the image was brightened, it would show a "NIGHTMARE" written on the poster. Unfortunately, she was replaced with Jack O' Chica from now on, as she appears more than Nightmare Chica. 

Appearances:

FNAF 4:

Nightmare Chica acts similar to Chica in FNAF 1

Nightmare Chica acts similar to Chica in FNAF 1. She approaches from the right hallway and if you hear her breathing, you have to close the door until you hear her footsteps. If you shine the light on the door while she's there, she will jumpscare you. Unlike Bonnie, who if you never check his door, he will jumpscare you when you turn back, Chica won't, instead she'll send her cupcake after you. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Nightmare Chica is not in this game. However, the blueprint map, where it marks squares indicating there's an animatronic, marks four in what is believed to be the room from FNAF 4, indicating Nightmare Chica is there.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Nightmare Chica is not in this game.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Nightmare Chica returns for the ultimate custom night

Nightmare Chica returns for the ultimate custom night. She is not on the character select screen, instead, she is part of Dee Dee's Roster. When she is summoned, up and bottom teeth will appear on the screen slowly closing in on the player's POV, if it closes all the way, Nightmare Chica kills you. The only way to stop her is to turn on the AC. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Nightmare Chica is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Nightmare Chica is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Nightmare Chica is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: