Pig-Patch

General Info:

Version of: Pigpatch

Type: Unnamed Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A//Vengeful Spirit (UCN)

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Creepy Crawlies 1, Creepy Crawlies 2, Chaos 1, Chaos 2, Chaos 3 (UCN)

Role: Entertainment (PS)/Enemy (UCN)

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"I consider it a dignified death...not really it was..actually quite pathetic." 

"If you sit by the river long enough...you will see the body of your enemy float by." 

"The nail that sticks out, gets hammered down." 

"Even monkey's fall from trees." 

"The talented hawk hides his claws." 

Short Bio:

Pigpatch is an animatronic created for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place. He is a pig in farm clothes and is a member of the Mediocre Melodies. Who they're owned by and what their purpose is, is unknown. It is theorized that he may have been the kid wearing a pink mask in FNAF 3. Pigpatch's personality is that of an old man, he likes to play his banjo and is a calm and somewhat creepy guy. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

Pigpatch can be bought in the Stan's Budget Tech, the company's purpose is unknown

Pigpatch can be bought in the Stan's Budget Tech, the company's purpose is unknown. If he is bought with the other Mediocre Melodies and put on stage, you get the Mediocre Melodies achievement.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Pigpatch returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 35th character on the character select screen

Pigpatch returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 35th character on the character select screen. In this game, he will crawl through the air ducts, and you have to keep track on which side he's in, you can only close one duct. When he kills you, he will mock you and then play his banjo. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Pigpatch is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Pigpatch is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Pigpatch is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: