Withered Bonnie

General Info:

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny

Type: Withered Animatronic

Possessed by: Jeremy

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's 2

Latest Appearance: Help Wanted

Night Active: Night 3

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Fazbear Entertainment

Quotes (Note: Not every quote is here): 

"Time to FACE the consequences of your failure." 

"Might as well FACE the facts, you were always destined to fail." 

"You blinked." 

"I may be missing my face, but even I could see this coming." 

Short Bio:

Withered Bonnie is the original version of Bonnie. He used to be in a previous location of Freddy's, before he and the rest were deactivated and put into parts and service at a new location. He is the suit where Jeremy's body was hidden. He is missing his face and his arms as well as parts of his skin. He was revealed in the second teaser image for FNAF 2. Where it is "something borrowed, something new" with showing him and Toy Bonnie. 

Appearances:

FNAF 2:

Withered Bonnie sits in the Parts and Service room, and is the first of the withered animatronics to move, he becomes active on Night 3

Withered Bonnie sits in the Parts and Service room, and is the first of the withered animatronics to move, he becomes active on Night 3. He will appear in the main hallway exiting Parts and Service, then he will either go into Party Room 1 and enter the vent making his way into your office, or come down the hallway, either way, when he's in your office, he will stand there as the lights flicker, and you have to put your mask on to make him go away. Based on his lines in UCN, we can assume he is dead inside. 

FNAF 3:

Withered Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF 4:

Withered Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF: Sister Location:

Withered Bonnie is not in this game.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Withered Bonnie only appears on a screen where it shows the Marionette putting the kids into their suits. Minigame style.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Withered Bonnie returns for the Ultimate Custom Night, and is listed as the 12th character on the character select screen

Withered Bonnie returns for the Ultimate Custom Night, and is listed as the 12th character on the character select screen. He works the same as in FNAF 2, he will randomly spawn in your office, and you have to put the mask on to make him go away. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Withered Bonnie was originally not in this game, until he was added in as part of the DLC.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Withered Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Withered Bonnie is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: