Carlton Burke

General Info:

Full Name: Carlton Burke

Age: 17 (Silver Eyes) 19 (Fourth Closet) 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Main Character

Status: Alive

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"It's been blocked off for years, under construction." 

"They seem taller than I remember." 

"Oh Jason, Bonnie is on stage with Freddy and Chica." 

"Michael...if only I could've warned you somehow." 

"Bonnie isn't your friend." 

Game-Connections:

-Carlton is not in the games. 

Difference from Games:

-Carlton is only in the novel trilogy. 

Short Bio:

Carlton is a pretty unserious, goofy guy. He is the son of Officer Clay Burke, and one of Charlie's childhood friends. Another kid he was childhood friends with was Michael Brooks, the kid who possesses Golden Freddy. It is implied he and Michael were very close until Michael was killed. Carlton seems to have a small attraction to Charlie, seeing as he thought her fake version was attractive. It is said by his father that Carlton likes to pull pranks, since when he goes missing, he says he's done that before. 

Silver Eyes:

In the Silver Eyes, Carlton informs Charlie that Freddy's is still around, so they all go and investigate it

In the Silver Eyes, Carlton informs Charlie that Freddy's is still around, so they all go and investigate it. They all have some fun in there at first, since they all even play hide and seek around the restraunt. Carlton hides behind a purple star curtain, where Jason finds him. Jason tells Carlton that he saw Bonnie, except he looked different. Carlton, not believing the animatronics are alive, reassures Jason that Bonnie is on the stage, but then he gets kidnapped by SpringBonnie. When he awakes, he is trapped in a suit, he tries to move but William/Dave tells him not to move or else he'll activate the springlocks. So he stays in place until Charlie comes and rescues him. While in the room, Carlton realizes that Golden Freddy is in the room with him, and he realizes it's Michael trapped in there. 

Twisted Ones:

Carlton isn't in The Twisted Ones. Clay Burke says that he's out of town in college. 

Fourth Closet:

Carlton, along with Marla, return in this book

Carlton, along with Marla, return in this book. In the book, John has suspicions about "Charlie" so he goes on a date with her, and Jessica and Carlton spy on her, and they realize too that something is off about her. When Jessica goes missing, Carlton goes to her apartment to look for an illusion chip, but while he's in there, Fake Charlie arrives and seduces him and then reveals herself as Baby and tries to kill him, but using the chip, Carlton makes himself invisible to her. After this, Carlton and Marla go to Circus Baby's to find Jessica, but then they get attacked by Funtime Freddy. They manage to make it out of the maze and find Jessica and three kids who were captured by Baby with her. Jessica tells them that one was taken, so Carlton goes and looks for him. Due to voice mimics, Funtime Freddy tricks him, but luckily, Carlton manages to destroy him and he finds the boy, but he also finds William Afton. Afton shows him the Amalgamation. In fact, besides Jessica, Carlton is the only one who sees this. Afton injects Carlton with something that makes him pass out. When Cartlon wakes, he sees Michael, but not only Michael, he also sees the other four missing children from the 80's. They tell him that they're helping, "Bonnie" (SpringBonnie). Carlton realizes they are being controlled, so Carlton then shows them the truth by drawing a picture of them, to show them that Bonnie is actually William Afton, AKA the man who killed them. With that, the kids souls kill William and their souls are free.