Chica Chicken

General Info:

Version of: Chica Chicken

Type: Classic Animatronic

Possessed by: Susie

First Appearance: Five Night's at Freddy's

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Hi, I'm Chica! The lady of the group! My singing is a treat! But keep an eye on your pizza! Cause I'm a bird who likes to eat!" 

Short Bio:

Chica Chicken is a mascot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. She is a chicken animatronic. She wears a bib that says "Let's Eat" and has a cupcake. Although unlike Toy Chica, she doesn't walk off stage with it, she leaves it on the stage. Everyone used to think she was male, and Bonnie as female, not usually at the same time though, now its the other way around. Her on stage personality is confirmed to be that she likes to eat a lot, as also shown on her bib. She is possessed by a girl named Susie. She was first revealed in the FNAF trailer. 

Appearances:

Five Night's at Freddy's:

Chica becomes active on Night 1 at around 3AM

Chica becomes active on Night 1 at around 3AM. She gets off the stage and can be seen in the dining area, the bathrooms, the kitchen, the east hallway, and the east corner. Sometimes, when you're on the cameras, you will hear moaning in the room, that means that Chica is inside the room and when you pull your monitor down, Chica will kill you.

FNAF 2:

Unlike most franchises, FNAF's characters are seperate characters in almost every appearance. So TECHNICALLY Chica IS in FNAF 2, but we'll talk about Withered Chica later. As for our main Chica, she is not in this game.

FNAF 3: