Elizabeth Afton

General Info:

Full Name: Elizabeth Afton

Age: 5-10

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: Circus Baby

First Appearance: Sister Location

Latest Appearance: Sister Location (Physically) Pizzeria Simulator (Technically) 

Night Active: N/A

Role: William Afton's daughter/Girl possessing Baby

Status: Deceased

Killer: Circus Baby

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Daddy, why won't you let me play with her?" 

"I don't know why he won't let me come and see you, you're wonderful!" 

"Isn't this why you came here? To be with me again?" 

"It feels like...my birthday...did you have a gift for me?" 

"I will make you proud, daddy!" 

Short Bio:

Elizabeth Afton is the daughter of William Afton. She is also the sister of Michael Afton and likely the Crying Child. She is a very young girl with blonde hair, a pink/blue dress and a red bow on her head. One day, her father was working at Baby's and she wanted to go see her preform but William wouldn't let her. But when he wasn't looking, she went to her. Baby then gave her ice-cream, but when she reached to grab it, Baby's claw grabbed Elizabeth, killing her. Elizabeth went on to possess Baby, which is why Baby's eyes are blue in the minigame, and green in the actual game. Elizabeth Afton is childish, in the sense that she disobeyed her father's orders, but she didn't know any better as she didn't think that Baby was dangerous. When possessing Baby, she loses herself and is out for blood, she half possesses Baby as Baby is sentient, but when Scrap Baby, she seems to be more in control. It is implied by Henry that Elizabeth may not remember her real name, and thinks she is Circus Baby. It is also implied that Elizabeth doesn't know her father is Scraptrap, and thinks he's giving her a gift of some sort. 

Appearances:

FNAF 4: 

Her room appears in FNAF 4 implying that she exists. It is theorized she may be the pigtails girl or the toy girl. 

Sister Location:

If you die in nights, you may be able to play a minigame where you play as Baby and give cupcakes to children, if you manage to give cupcakes to EVERY child in a specific way and make it to the end with at least 20 seconds to spare, an ice-cream w...

If you die in nights, you may be able to play a minigame where you play as Baby and give cupcakes to children, if you manage to give cupcakes to EVERY child in a specific way and make it to the end with at least 20 seconds to spare, an ice-cream will appear, and the music and timer will slow down. When you grab the ice-cream and walk back to the beginning of the level, Elizabeth will appear walking towards Baby where Baby then does a jumpscare and kills her. Elizabeth's voice also plays before every night which shows voice lines leading up to her death, asking her father to let her go play with Baby and loving her, and wondering why he lets other children go to Baby, but not her. In the Ennard night at 4AM, Ennard will stop using Baby's voice, and will instead use Elizabeth's voice to try to guilt Michael into letting Ennard inside the room. It is unknown if Ennard is just mimicking this voice, or if Elizabeth herself, in control of Ennard, decided to use her own voice. In the final cutscene of the game, Michael says he put Elizabeth back together as William asked, and claims that she is free now. 

Pizzeria Simulator:

Elizabeth doesn't technically appear in this game, but she is in control of Scrap Baby and seems to be more in control this time around as there is a big personality shift. In the final cutscene, Elizabeth tells Michael that he fell for her plan, but Henry reveals SHE'S the one who got tricked. It is also the first time we hear the name, "Elizabeth" as Henry says, "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth" while speaking to Scrap Baby. Her spirit is freed after the fire. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Elizabeth is not technically in this game, although if you wanted to, you could say she is in control of Baby and Scrap Baby here, but there are no lines to neither confirm nor deconfirm that. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Elizabeth is not in this game. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Elizabeth is not in this game. 

FNAF: Security Breach:

Elizabeth is not in this game, but there are STAFF bots at a dinner table in the sewer section, and many believe that they are meant to be the Afton Family, and that the one dressed like Baby is meant to represent Elizabeth, as she possesses Baby. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: